I have a small block(i don't think it matters) oil filler cap and the old gasket turned into a fossil and fell off. I checked hardware store that used to have everything, included wide rubber washers but they dropped way back on inventory.

Figure I'll check the dealer, does anyone have the part number for the rubber gasket/washer?

Edited by MonGoo$e (03/14/11 02:07 PM)
1973 Plymouth Duster 340, 904, 3.55 Sure-Grip, 8 1/4 Axle http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3856034/1973-plymouth-duster