United States
W
W9 Dart Offline OP
enthusiast
W9 Dart  Offline OP
enthusiast
W

United States
Thats good information fellas. So we can all agree that the magna force unit is not in the running of a quality product correct? I know the Overkill guy has a pretty good reputation in the yellowbullet community. How does his product fair in your eyes verses Bobs or Tory's? By just looking at pictures of the three..

JAson

Re: What are our options? [Re: W9 Dart] #896086
01/05/11 09:29 PM
01/05/11 09:29 PM
Michigan
G
Get-X Offline
mopar
Get-X  Offline
mopar
G

Michigan
Quote:

Thats good information fellas. So we can all agree that the magna force unit is not in the running of a quality product correct? I know the Overkill guy has a pretty good reputation in the yellowbullet community. How does his product fair in your eyes verses Bobs or Tory's? By just looking at pictures of the three..

JAson

In my eyes, the Overkill's fab work appears to be great. Whether or not it actually works is another story as in his own words it's untested. Another thing to look in to is his steering arms, not too sure I like what he has going on there. All in all, if I knew it worked I'd definately consider it for my own car for what he's charging and what looks to be very high quality fab work.

Bob's stuff is top notch period. Bob's system also has been track tested, comes with Afco coil overs, can use two different ball joints (your choice standard or trick lightweight) and has kick a$$ billet steering arms. Bob's also comes with a very nice powder coated finish. Bob's system is not cheap, but you are definately getting what you paid for IMO.

'65 Belvedere
'68 GTX
'57 Dodge pickup
Re: What are our options? [Re: Get-X] #896087
01/05/11 10:31 PM
01/05/11 10:31 PM
Canton, Ohio
S
Sport440 Offline
master
Sport440  Offline
master
S

Canton, Ohio
Get-X Overkills fab work does look great.

I revisited the site and noticed he doesnt include the steering arm/ball joint on the grocery list of parts thats supplied with his kit. The one he shows is just for display.

On one of his posts he states he will adapt the end to fit what ever ball joint/steering arm you intend to use.

So that will leave the end user to make adjustments for bump steer and ackerman. Witch wont make this K frame user friendly for the average Joe. mike

Page 2 of 2 1 2