Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i wasn't aware of the different duel exhaust valance? whats correct for a march built 71 rr? I was incredibly lucky when I bought my roadrunner. It was pretty much all complete (minus the motor) and rust free, not to mention he had a ton of parts to go with it. these cars look flat out awsome when done.

Besides having two different valances for the exhaust (one with large cutouts for tips and the other with small cutouts for the turndown exhaust) there are at least three versions of cutouts for access to the gas talk strap bolts. Not really visible on the car (unless you're under it looking up) but just goes to show how difficult it is to built a concourse correct 71 B.

I never noticed that. Where are the differences?
The exhaust cutout itself? I have one for the tips and the tanks straps are a few inches inbroad from the cutouts.

Mark
Differences I've seen are in the cutout area for access to the tank attachment. Some early cars I've seen have a sort of oval cutout that almost looks to be done by hand as if the original stampings didn't account for it. Others have a more circular cutout, and I've also seen a more oblong one.

addict:to devote or surrender (oneself) to something habitually or obsessively ....hmmmm