Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#2607638 - 01/16/19 02:58 PM 1965 Plymouth Satellite 426 Street Wedge **FOR SALE** [Re: moparts]
sat65 Offline

Loc: Northeastern Michigan
This was a long term, extremely high dollar restoration that I have owned since 1996. The friend I bought it from owned it for the 15 years prior.

***Pictures can be seen here... 1962 1965 Mopar http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo12014.html

Due to some medical issues and a few other things, I just can't find the time to enjoy the car anymore. It hasn't let my heated warehouse in 3.5 years. With the complete restoration taking nearly 17 years, I have really only put about 300 miles on since the restoration was complete. I have restored old Mopars for 45 years until my health stopped me. This restoration was professionally completed about 6 years ago.

I took it to two car shows and won trophies at both. The first show won FACTORY MUSCLE CAR Class. At the second show, I won Best of Show, so this is a proven show winner. Basically everything is new on this car; engine, transmission, rear end, and complete suspension. Because the car is black, you can look at it and see how straight the body is.

I personally know that you could never duplicate this car in this day and age for less than $60,000. And even then, it may be impossible to find all the NOS parts that are on this car. I have put a lot of thought into this and I will sell it for the closest offer to $45,000. You will also get all the extras that go with it.

If you need any additional pictures or information, please let me know!

Thanks Charlie Contact me through a personal message or email mitzi265@hotmail.com
Car is located in Northeast Michigan, but was an original North Central Florida Car

Here is the story of my car, as told on the 1962-1965 Mopar Website where is was the January 2014 Mopar of the Month and was included in their calendar:
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo12014.html

Restoring my 1965 Plymouth Satellite is finally “finished” after seventeen years. The restoration has truly been a labor of love over this very long time for me, despite health issues and having thirty-four surgeries during that time period.

In fact, I started calling my Plymouth “Widow Maker” because I was not sure that I would ever get the restoration finished before I went belly up for good. However, my oldest daughter married about the best paint and body guy you could ever find and together we finally got around to finishing this Mopar at his personal shop at their house.

I restored this Plymouth as a tribute to a good friend who drag raced it for about 15 years in the B Factory Experimental class before I purchased the Mopar from him. Sadly, he passed away from stomach cancer two months before the Plymouth was completed and he never got to see the finished product of all our hard work. He would have been especially tickled when he looked at the rear side windows where I had the original drag strip decals they used to give out reproduced for the six tracks that he used to run on, along with the official NHRA Decal. The glass also has the white Drag Race Class and Time Decals for the best time this car ever turned at a track. However that was with a whole lot stouter big block than I have in the car and that version also had an automatic race-built transmission at that time with a Trans Brake and 4.56 rear gears and slicks.

I guess the Plymouth would be classified now as a “day two restoration,” something like was done all of the time back in the day to personalize your car to your own tastes right after bringing it home from the dealership. The Plymouth now has a 500 plus horsepower 426 wedge engine with dual 625 CFM Carter four barrels, a full max wedge factory header exhaust with side dumps, a 4-speed transmission and a 3.91 SureGrip rear end. The carburetors are topped off with the old football-shaped Mopar dual quad air cleaners that have been chromed and the hood sports the HEMI hood scoop added to accommodate the air cleaners.

The Mopar has an original AM-FM radio with the rear seat speaker. The Satellite features new traction bars, adjustable pinion snubber, frame connectors, original style reproduction battery, hidden electronic ignition, new old Stewart Warner gauges and console tachometer. The entire drive train has been rebuilt as well. The Plymouth has BF Goodrich tires front and back, 235x60R15 fronts and 275x60R15 rears, mounted on original Keystone Classic’s — 7 inch fronts and 8 inch rears.

There are enough NOS parts on this Plymouth now to break Fort Knox, but I also have an original 1965 dated 426 Street Wedge engine, original glove box door, original shifter knob, original 14 inch wheels with NEW 215x75R14 inch whitewall bias ply tires, original dual exhaust and the original spinner wheel covers to put this thing back to completely original condition if someone wants to do that in the future.

Thanks for looking at my Classic Mopar!

Edited by sat65 (01/17/19 04:27 PM)

#2614412 - 01/29/19 10:50 PM 1967 Coronet 500 Convertible $9500 [Re: moparts]
1970GTX Offline
master

Loc: Cold Spring, NY

Original Georgia car with solid frame rails.

The previous owner installed a new one piece floor pan.

All of the convertible parts are there and in good working condition.

The 318 has 86,000 miles, the 727 is good and tight, and the 2.94 pegleg rear is quiet.
I believe the engine and rear are original, but not the transmission.

Inspected, runs, drives, stops.

Have the Certicard and fender tag, no broadcast sheet.

Replaced the fuel system from tank to carb using 3/8" SS tubing.
Replaced the entire brake system from the master cylinder to the wheel cylinders, including all the steel lines.
Rebuilt the entire front suspension including bushings and torsion bars.
14x6 road wheels with Hancook tires.
Installed new full exhaust including Y pipe.
Can hear it run here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxwGM1-57GE
Engine tune up, belts, rocker cover gaskets.
Repaired all lighting and gages.

FENDER TAG
Top row (lower case letters)
a6 = center console
b4 = front bucket seats
h7 = fender mounted turn indicators

Second row (capital letters)
R1 = 2 watt AM radio
X2 = tinted windshield
Y1 = black convertible top

Third row
"AX" is for rear axle ratio.
A2 = 2.94:1 ratio

"TRM" This is the interior style & color. There will be numbers & letters under all 3.
The letter under the "T" stands for the option level of the interior
The number under the "R" stands for the grade of vinyl used on the seat(s).
The letter under the "M" stands for the color of the interior.
P = Premium level option
6 = Premium grade vinyl
K = Copper color

"PNT" is the outside color of the car. All 3 letters & numbers are read together.
The first letter is the year that the color was first offered.
The second letter is the color family.
The third letter is the shade.
T = 1959
T = Monotone Medium Copper Metallic
1 = lightest, or in this case the only shade.

"UBS" codes are for the upper door frame paint, buffed paint (code AA1 only), and for the exterior stripe color.
The upper door frame paint is usually the color of the exterior or interior.
T = Copper

Bottom row
W = Coronet
P = Premium trim (Coronet 500)
27 = Convertible

The next 2 digits will be engine size.
41 = 318 2bbl

The next number tells you the transmission type.
5 = automatic

The next 3 numbers will be tire size....the first 2 are read together.
33 = 7.35" x 14" whitewall
5 = the spare tire is the same size.

The next 3 digits tell us the "birthday" of the car. The first of the 3 is the month...A = October, B = November, C = December, if there is a number for the first digit, than that is the month, 1 = January, 2 = February, etc. The second 2 tell us the day of the month the car was scheduled to be completed.

9 = September 1966
06 = 6th

The last 5 are the "shipping order numbers"

CERTICARD
1st row (matches door VIN tag)
W = Coronet
P = Premium trim (Coronet 500)
27 = Convertible
F = 318 2 bbl

7 = Built at the St. Louis Plant
7 = 1967

107048 = Serial number

2nd row (major options)
P = Premium level option
6 = Premium grade vinyl
K = Copper color

T = 1959
T = Monotone Medium Copper Metallic
1 = lightest, or in this case, the only shade.

T5 = Automatic transmission

SA = Standard axle (not Sure Grip)

09 = September
06 = 6th

3rd row
Address of original owner

$9500

Jim gtx1970@hotmail.com

Edited by 1970GTX (01/29/19 10:52 PM)

#2616436 - 02/03/19 11:48 AM Re: 70 Back - B Body Cars For Sale - 1st Quarter [Re: moparts]
Ovalracer68 Offline

Loc: Arlington Heights, IL
1965 Belvedere II altered wheelbase project.
Rust free car has been dipped. Rear alteration complete other than some finish welding. 2”x3” Frame connectors installed. Front alteration has not been started yet. Have most parts to complete including fiberglass fenders, hood, a/fx scoop and deck lid. New custom made torsion bars 10” longer, restored grill and bezels, nos tail lights and emblems, restored steering wheel, restored seats, 18 spline 833 with hurst shifter, 440 block with tunnel ram ported for max wedge heads, aluminum strut rods, firm feel tie rod ends, longer steering column to reach relocated k frame and more parts.
$10,000 firm or will save for retirement project.
No time to finish right now. Too many projects.
Serious inquires call Jamie- can text photos.
630/696-2034

#2616702 - 02/03/19 11:02 PM 1963 Plymouth Fury excellent.. 19,000 [Re: moparts]
44070dart Offline

Loc: bflo. ny
Have a '63 Plymouth Fury 2 dr.[b][/b] hardtop 318/727/3:23 open.. Car has been off chassis rebuilt.. everything under the car has been rebuilt 2 years ago..the frame painted with new body bushings, suspension, gas tank and all lines..floors, frame and trunk in EXcellent condition...the white bucket seat interior is in great condition with new headliner and carpet..Original engine was rebuilt with less than 5,000 miles on it.. now has 4bbl. carb, ..it still has push button trans dash controls in place, but is shifted by a B&M shifter...new dual exhaust with original exhaust manifolds ..the recently painted body has the Sport Fury trim and has NO rust, it is in very good condition, appraised at # 1.8 grade.. the car shows very well, it is a great driver quality plus classic. 17" Riddler rims and new tires add to the quality of this great cruiser.. car drives very well and you will have a great cruise night with it as you will probably be the only one there with a '63 Plymouth Fury ..will assist in shipping..$19,000 firm... see pictures Cleveland CL

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/d/buffalo-1963-plymouth-fury/6797752518.html

Edited by 44070dart (02/07/19 05:47 PM)

#2619795 - 02/11/19 11:20 AM Re: 70 Back - B Body Cars For Sale - 1st Quarter [Re: moparts]
E-Ticket Offline
top fuel

Loc: Louisville, KY
1965 Dodge Coronet Convertible!

361 Big Block, 2-BBL. Automatic

Runs and drives well. Shows pretty well, all trim is intact and the car is pretty complete. Has been repainted a long time ago and there has been some body work done with filler in the lower quarter panels which will eventually need to be reworked. Floor pans are good as are the frame rails. The front torque boxes are rusty and will need to be replaced. The fuel gauge is sticking but so far, still works.

It will also need a new convertible top (frame is fine), they are very inexpensive (around $300.00) for this model. Great car to drive as is and work on as you go or park and restore...??? I have driven this car to a number of cruise night events and whether it is cool or hot outside, it did very well in traffic.

Located in Louisville, KY!

*****DELIVERY*****
I have two directions that I need to travel to soon and both I plan to fly to but if someone is interested in this car and transport is a concern, I will deliver for the cost of fuel to your destination if you live between KY and Maine or if you live between KY and TX.

PM Me If Interested...Thank You!!!

$8000.00

Attachments
A.jpg

C.jpg

O.jpg

S.jpg

Edited by E-Ticket (02/11/19 12:42 PM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK-Dqj4fHmM

#2620820 - 02/13/19 12:45 PM Re: 70 Back - B Body Cars For Sale - 1st Quarter [Re: moparts]
crescentbar Offline

Loc: wa
1969' plymouth roadrunner post,440 4 speed,real roadrunner,(came from factory with 383)has fender tag,original vitamin c car,manual brakes and steering,1970 440 with ported heads,steel crank,edelbrock intake,750 holley double pumper hp carb,3:55 8 3/4" with a spool,new aluminum rad,all new brakes and master cylinder,new 11" clutch and pressure plate,all new interior(carpet,headliner,bucket seats),new front windshield,new aar a12 lift off-high quality,electronic dist.,hp exhaust manifolds,all new exhaust and mufflers,new stainless exhaust tips,new fuel tank and sender,new upper and lower ball joints,new shocks,new tires,rears are 275/60 15's,engine bay and door jams original color,paint driver quality,runs and drives great. 19,995.00 360-398-9667

#2620828 - 02/13/19 12:53 PM 1968 GTX roller project [Re: moparts]
1sprinter Offline

Loc: Sunny San Diego
440 bucket console EE1 midnight blue with white stripes 150 speedo with clock (not tach). New one piece trunk floor, drop-offs, quarter skins, and outer wheels houses installed by the Rod Shop in Mesa Arizona. All the tough stuff is done. Doors close nice with good gaps. Lots of parts included in the sale including dana housing. I have several 440 short and long blocks that can be bought for extra money. Title in hand $7900 tylertremble@yahoo.com or 619 504 6123

Attachments
IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

Edited by 1sprinter (02/14/19 07:16 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,740 Registered Members
32 Forums
192,892 Topics