01/14/11 10:55 AM
01/14/11 10:55 AM
midwest
68427vette Offline
top fuel
68427vette  Offline
top fuel

midwest
still taking the vegas bet, your not going to make the SHOW, dates are November 19-20, 2011.

i had a thought also, about , how you lumbered along, on this resto, putting some blame on the restorer ordeals. Since i deal with many restoration shops, and see that they have many "customers" cars, waiting to be worked on due to "Funds not available" and putting the shop, in jeapordy, and creating storage/work issues.

anyhow,, i didnt mean to bust your goNads too bad, but its glad to see, you can see the light at the end of the road and another T/A will soon be on the road again, this decade, only 9 years left.

yea, and I don't have to do something, "more constructive to do to make you feel better about yourself"

i do very well for myself..Semi-retired, under 40, and feel great everyday. but i'll take that shot,, i have thick skin... my feathers dont get ruffled, Ever. i'll be booking my tickets for the show. If you make it, i'm buying!

UGG, november in chicago, ick

http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=438940&page=1

In the mean time.

and yes, i'd still buy the N96, if it was what i wanted.option wise. color/ 4 sp? i have a few shaker cars.

and i will say, that i reflex that I was out of character/ and may have come down on you way wrong, i apologize. to many plow truck hours 50+ hrs straight... a little wound up, carry on..

Last edited by 68427vette; 01/14/11 01:57 PM.
Re: "Lifetime" T/A project? [Re: Mastershake340] #260288
01/14/11 12:23 PM
01/14/11 12:23 PM
Tenn.
jrwoodjoe Offline
master
jrwoodjoe  Offline
master

Tenn.
Quote:

I sure never noticed it previously, I think there was filler that got removed during the media blasting. There were two slight indentations on the front of the roof above the windshield that I had noticed early on in my ownership. I had theorized a previous owner was a little chubby and had a chubby girlfriend and the two of them were sitting up there watching a movie at the drive-in one night and the roof couldn't take the weight!

Don't feel too bad. I found all kinds of crazy little dents in the roof of my car too. When I find stuff I have the luxury of asking the previous owner about them. He was friends with the 2nd owner so I can usually get the story behind it. Seems like the 2nd owner's son was found sitting on the roof of my car one morning. Hence the reason for some of the roof dents. Then, I found out this morning a deer apparently went over the car thus explaining some odd dents in the trunklid.

65 Barracuda
70 Challenger
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4