Hello,
Hoping a Chrysler Tech or somebody else who understands how the modules on these cars "talk" to each other over the CAN Bus can educate me on an issue I'm having with the ABS module!

I'm working on a 2013 Dodge Charger Police. It's a project car my son and myself have been working on over the better part of a year. We have learned A LOT, but still have a ways to go. The car is a bit of a hybrid: It's an original '13 Charger Police 5.7 car. It now has a '17 model 6.4 392 engine using a factory 2013 6.4 engine wiring harness, and the original PCM has been flashed with 2013 6.4 software (OEM flash from TechAuthority). Note that the PCMs on 5.7 and 6.4 cars are the same.
The TCM retains the original flash. The brakes and ABS module are/were original. I say "were" as I purchased a new OEM ABS control module as part of trying to figure out this issue, to no avail.

Here is the problem: I have the aforementioned U140E-00 "Implausible Vehicle Configuration Data Received" and C2206-00 "Vehicle Configuration Mismatch" codes related to the ABS. When I try and initialize the ABS module through WiTech it fails. The failure message that pops up is "Unable to start ESP Sensor initialization". OK, so looking at the Environmental Data for these two DTCs I can see that my Steering Wheel Angle, Lateral Accelaration, and Yaw Rate values are not what I would expect from a stationary car with the wheels pointed straight forward. The Steering Wheel Angle shows -819.2 degrees! the Yaw Rate is -250.24 */s. Lateral Accelaration -27.78.
I would expect these values to be 0.0 or close to it no??
When I look at the SCCM module the values appear correct. The Steering Wheel Angle shows 0.00 and I believe the other two as well (don't have the output in front of me right now).
So I don't believe I have an issue with my SCCM or SAS.

What could be manipulating the data before the ABS control module receives it? Does it go through the PCM first? Is it because I have a 6.4 flash, with non-SRT brakes?

Any help is appreciated as we have spent hours trying to figure this out!

1970 Super Bee, WM21, 383, auto, FY1, a/c, project! 1971 Chrysler 300 2dr, U-code, console car 1980 Chrysler LeBaron LS Limited coupe 2008 Chrysler Aspen, HEMI 2011 Ram 3500 MegaCab, 6.7