Topic Options
#2557513 - 10/02/18 09:07 AM E Body - Cars For Sale - 4th Quarter
moparts Offline

Loc: Norwich CT USA
up

#2557734 - 10/02/18 02:12 PM Re: E Body - Cars For Sale - 4th Quarter [Re: moparts]
Erik Offline

Loc: Stroudsburg, PA
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T SE

SOLD!!!!

Edited by Erik (10/11/18 12:30 PM)
Edit Reason: SOLD

Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

#2557935 - 10/02/18 06:48 PM Re: E Body - Cars For Sale - 4th Quarter [Re: Erik]
Finoke Offline
master

Loc: Horsham, Pa.
My 1970 Dodge Challenger slant six car is an older restoration that still looks and runs great. This car is a driver and has some flaws so it's priced well below what a freshly restored Mopar would cost.

It's a real red on red car which is quite rare. It draws a lot of attention whenever I take it out.

$25,000. PM me here for more info.

Link to pics and a video

#2558971 - 10/04/18 02:52 PM Re: E Body - Cars For Sale - 4th Quarter [Re: moparts]
70440+6bbl Offline
master

Loc: NY

1970 Challenger convertible. FK5 with black top and interior. This was a lifelong southern car until two weeks ago. It still has the original interior floors throughout and they’re in near perfect condition, even the trunkfloor is nice with some pitting and a small patch. The framerails, torsion Bar xmember, etc are perfect. There were a couple of small patches in the rear qtr panels from what the previous owner said, but most of the panels are still OE metal. The cowl and firewall are quite solid, with one small rust spot from a mouse nest. The left hinge area has a little swelling, the passenger side is perfect. The engine compartment is actually untouched with the factory paint.

The engine is supposed to be the numbers matching 318 (i can check if it matters to you) and was rebuilt years ago. It has an aluminum 4bbl intake now, with a newer Carter AFB. The 904 shifts great. The car has an 8 3/4 rear. Front and rear sway bars have been added.

The power top works flawlessly. The top was put on several years ago, but it does have a split in the seam about 18” long.

The interior is nice. Newer carpet, the left seat cover is from Legendary, the passenger bucket and rear covers are the originals and in excellent shape. He did install a dashcap and it looks decent and is very presentable. All of the gauges work fine, the car starts up quickly with the MP electronic ignition and it runs and drives very nicely. The fliptop is the original and the very hard to find locking cap is still present.

It’s a great cruiser that isn’t the typical ex-rot box E body convertible Chinese patchwork quilt car.

Asking $44k obo

Please PM for pics and more information

Attachments
7D940D0B-5C21-4707-8DCA-7ECF41160863.jpeg

D1E77513-1ED7-4D10-834E-02D9ED6674B2.jpeg

#2560985 - 10/08/18 03:24 PM Re: E Body - Cars For Sale - 4th Quarter [Re: moparts]
TONY_DAGOSTINO Offline
master

Loc: DELAWARE
SOLD

1971 Cuda 340,

4-Speed.
All Numbers Matching,
Sassy Grass,
Billboards,
Original Data Tag,
Photocopy Of Buildsheet,
Disc Brakes,
F+R Swaybars,
Rallye Gauges.
Stored Inside For Last 30 Years,
Runs And Drives,
Needs Only Exhaust To Be Roadworthy.
Rust Bubbles On Lower ¼ Panels And Door Corners,
Needs Light Overall Restoration.

More pictures at tonysparts.com

302-398-0821,
Tonys Parts
tonymopar@aol.com
Harrington Delaware 19952
[u][/u]

Edited by TONY_DAGOSTINO (10/09/18 04:28 PM)

#2562504 - 10/11/18 03:14 PM Re: E Body - Cars For Sale - 4th Quarter [Re: moparts]
JRepucci Offline
master

Loc: Sacramento,California

Plymouth Cuda Convertible. Real BS27H1B, 1 of 102 built, all numbers matching, build sheets, fender tag, power steering, power disc brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, clock, GY3 Curious Yellow, color keyed grille, 15 inch rallye wheels, luggage rack, all original body panels, no rust. Original interior, perfect dash pad, door panels, seat covers and seat backs. This is not a restored car, its a one repaint original car that has been very well maintained since new, all original interior, perfect dash pad. 85k miles Runs and drives great.

Price $ 125,000

#2563562 - 10/13/18 07:03 PM Re: E Body - Cars For Sale - 4th Quarter [Re: JRepucci]
Old School Offline
super stock

Loc: Virginia Beach, VA
Selling my 2 70 cuda big block, 4 speed convertibles. 2 of 68 made. pm for details.

the green one $109.000
the purple one $89.000

Attachments
IMG_2873 (2).JPG

#2565337 - Yesterday at 11:27 AM '73 Cuda manual trans and LOTS of parts - $7800 obo [Re: moparts]
tobnHisglory Offline

Loc: Chester, VA
73 Plymouth Cuda for sale. It is a true BS23 Cuda. Fender tag in place. It has the numbers matching 318 and A230 3 speed manual floor shift transmission and matches all body numbers, vin tag, and door sticker. It is FE5 Red with black stripes, front and rear sway bars, .920 torsion bars, 8 3/4 rear, power disc brakes, power steering, inside hood release, 3 speed wipers, and fender mounted turn signal indicators. It is attractive as an oddly optioned Cuda with the suspension, light group, bucket seats, console, red paint and black stripe options, but ordered with a 318/3 speed instead of a 340/4 speed.
Not many v8 manual transmission Cuda's left unrestored! These cars are getting very hard to find.
All manual trans parts including transmission, pedals, shifter and linkage are still in place. Bellhousing has dual bolt pattern so it could be easily swapped with a 4 speed.
This Cuda's interior and some trim were stripped for another car years ago and it does have significant body rust. However, I have spent a year gathering and buying many of the parts to put it back together. It still has the numbers matching engine and transmission, and I have almost everything needed for the interior as cores to restore except the console and buckets.
I have good front door panels, chalky but restorable rear panels, original sill plates and headliner bows, rear seat cores, and a complete non rally dash assembly with frame, gauges, bezels, switches, wire harness, light bar and pad pulled from another parts car, heater box, steering column, steering wheel and keys.

For the body, I have all glass except front windshield, and a ton of new body panels still in the boxes.
I have new quarter skins, full front floor pan, the factory manual transmission hump, full trunk pan, trunk extensions, outer wheel housings, upper cowl panel, a header panel, front valance and some of the hardware kits to install the bolt on panels. Also a good used front bumper and brackets.

I removed the front floor pan, stripped and primed rails and rockers with copperweld, but have not welded in the new front floor pan yet. It is still wrapped up in foam from shipping.
The original rear was gone so I installed a good 8 3/4 rear from a 67 B-body with new SuperStock springs, and offset hangers and shackles for additional tire clearance. I have the rear sway bar and the hard to find brackets but it is not installed.

The car does have rust around all the window openings including the roof edges and A pillars, trunk, floor pan, and upper firewall. The torsion bar crossmember is in excellent shape. The frame rails are in very good shape. Minor rust on the rail under the drivers floor pan, and very, very minimal rust on one rear rail where the bolt hole for the sway bar is. It is all fixable but will be a big project.
Again, factory red, manual trans, V8 Cuda with fender tag and many parts and new sheet metal to restore.

I have around $11k invested in this car and parts. Can send additional pictures in text or private message. This is a car that really deserves to be restored or would make an awesome ratty muscle car cruiser.
I also have some paperwork and history on the car.

***Asking $7800 or best reasonable offer for everything.***

Someone is going to save a lot of money over buying all the parts separately.
No price bashing, please. If you disagree you don't have to buy it.
Car is located in Chester, Virginia. More pictures can be seen here:
https://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/d/1973-plymouth-barracuda-real/6718640462.html?lang=en&cc=us

I have a 440 block and many parts, 727 trans and new headers available for extra if interested.

The car looks shiny because it was still wet from being washed. It is faded and has some surface rust, plus the body rust mentioned. I've tried to be very honest in the description. Contact me for any more details.

God bless and thanks for looking.

Reggie
804-677-8748

Attachments
20171116_170700.jpg

Edited by tobnHisglory (Yesterday at 11:33 AM)
Current Mopars: 2005 Ram Quad Cab Hemi 4x4, 73 Cuda FE5 318 manual

#2565521 - Yesterday at 05:05 PM Re: E Body - Cars For Sale - 4th Quarter [Re: Old School]
68DART360 Online   content
mopar

Loc: Easton, PA
Hi, I have a 1970 'Cuda PROJECT car for sale. It's located in NJ. I will try to describe it very well. I can text or email photos. I will try to document as much of the car as I can. The car has it's vin tag and fender tag. I am working on securing a title. It has been lost by my father. Original 383 4speed EV2 paint, black vinyl top car.. No engine or Trans but clutch pedals are still in the car. Power drum Brakes.Original power steering car but now has a manual box in it. 8 3/4 rear original 3.23 Ratio , not sure of the ratio now. Has super stock springs. Interior:only includes dash, door panels, rear panels. All glass is there. Has grille and headlight buckets. Grille has two cracks. Body: needs A LOT of sheet metal but the frame, rockers,inner fenders, doors, trunk lid and cowl are in great shape. The roof was vinyl but it has none of it and the roof is dented, will need a new roof skin. Need both quarter panels and trunk floor extensions. I have 2 piece trunk floor panels. interior floor has a section to the left front foot well that has pin holes. Have original fenders but would need to be replaced. Have original twin scoop hood. Front and rear bumpers would need rechromed. I can text or e-mail detailed pics of any area of the car that you need. This car again is a PROJECT. PM me here with any questions or to request pics through email or text. Asking $8500 obo. Thanks, Jim

Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,532 Registered Members
32 Forums
193,976 Topics
2,265,640 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
hood
by GVH
48 minutes 15 seconds ago
1970 Plymouth Road Runner Blue
by tomsjack
Today at 03:55 AM
New Cadillac XT4 Commercial . . . Mopar showing !
by a12rag
Yesterday at 11:43 PM
draining a 42re pan
by rhad
Yesterday at 10:52 PM