09/30/18 02:16 AM
09/30/18 02:16 AM
Menomonee Falls
DemonDust Offline OP
master
DemonDust  Offline OP
master

Menomonee Falls
Here are the facts. Jody bought these from me no questions asked, all he told me was it was going into an older Chevy truck. I realized I forgot to send instructions with the package. I sent Jody a digital copy before he even received the parts, thanks to FedEx screwing up the delivery and delivering the package to the wrong address.

After Jody received the parts, he asked me what the thread pitch was for the temp sensor and where to mount it. I wasn't in the shop and for some reason 1/8 NPT seemed correct, so that's what I told him "I believe its 1/8 NPT". I was wrong, he later messaged me and let me know it was 3/8 NPT. I told him I'd make a note of it. A trip to the hardware store is always a quick way determine thread pitch if you don't have gauges. I also did tell him he could mount it inline somewhere. Not a big deal, put a tee in, with a 3/8 NPT adapter. He didn't like that answer.

Fast forward a couple days later, he asks me how he's supposed to plumb them. I tell him the simplest way is to use some AN hose and y fittings. A few days later he says he modified his motor mounts and no longer needs the manifolds. He asks for a full refund. I ask him if he test fit them he says "YES". SO, I can no longer sell these as new, because I'm an honest person. So I'm supposed to eat the cost because someone didn't want to use the product? Now I have a set I'm going to lose money on. I'm a one man business, I'm not a huge corporation that can eat the full cost here and there. This is the reason I imposed a hefty restocking fee. I figured it'd deter him to return them and sell them to someone else and lose maybe $50.

Instead he files a complaint with PayPal, says I sent him an item that wasn't as described (a lie). He also files a claim with his bank that there was unauthorized use of his credit card (a lie, and probably fraud). Now my PayPal is locked up with the funds in limbo. I had to spend hours on the phone and filling out forms for PayPal with all the information they request. In the mean time he slanders me all over the internet, flat out says he is stealing my intellectual property and is going to sell it for cheaper on several different FB posts.

Everything is documented with time stamps and screen shots. I will not post those unless I need to.

That should clear everything up.

SDG Motorsports
Hellcat Demon and Redeye Supercharger CNC Porting
https://www.sdgmotorsports.com/
Re: Hellcat/Demon low profile water manifolds [Re: DemonDust] #2556522
09/30/18 02:27 AM
09/30/18 02:27 AM
Menomonee Falls
DemonDust Offline OP
master
DemonDust  Offline OP
master

Menomonee Falls
For future reference here are the installation instructions. It's not a science experiment. A little planning and measuring you can figure out how to plumb this.

SDG Motorsports
Re: Hellcat/Demon low profile water manifolds [Re: DemonDust] #2557415
10/02/18 04:04 AM
10/02/18 04:04 AM
SO. CAL.
70blackfish Offline
master
70blackfish  Offline
master

SO. CAL.
Nice instructions, how to install four bolts..... So anyway...I sent them back to you in perfect unused condition. i have detailed pictures before they went into the same box you used to ship them to me, and on my dime as per you pay pal statement for a refund, waiting for a refund...

Re: Hellcat/Demon low profile water manifolds [Re: 70blackfish] #2557418
10/02/18 04:16 AM
10/02/18 04:16 AM
SO. CAL.
70blackfish Offline
master
70blackfish  Offline
master

SO. CAL.
And to be clear i asked Jesse if he had any of pictures of these installed and plumed for any kind of reference, figuring he made them or had someone make for him he must had thought this all the way through...he must have pictures of the in use.......!!!
well i still haven't gotten any photos, he did post a picture with some 5/16 fuel line bent into them.. he also told me he can't take them back because i probably jammed a 3/8 fitting into them and made them unsellable, and was going to change me 150.00 restocking fee...thats 46% so then told him Im going to file a claim unless he gave me a refund...his exact words in his text were..DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO........

Re: Hellcat/Demon low profile water manifolds [Re: DemonDust] #2557422
10/02/18 05:12 AM
10/02/18 05:12 AM
SO. CAL.
70blackfish Offline
master
70blackfish  Offline
master

SO. CAL.
The factory has a temp senser in there manifold, SDG does not! he recommend i run it in line somewhere, that is why i asked him what size it was, because i was home ordering parts to run it in line somewhere and my project was 30 miles away, I was home wasting my time and money on ordering parts to install it in line and 300. 00 in fittings.
The factory mopar manifold use 2 3/4 lines going into theres..
SDG takes that and turned it into 4 5/8 lines, with no answers or pictures on how he got all 4 plummed and back into TWO 3/4 lines.. he did say to just run 5/8 and you'll be fine... (like 5/8 3/4 same thing)

no matter what im still loosing money and my time....

over the years on this site, i have made lots of friends, and done buisneess with a lots of vendors
since jan 2003... no one has given me any grief,,,till this guy!

Last edited by 70blackfish; 10/02/18 05:13 AM.
Re: Hellcat/Demon low profile water manifolds [Re: DemonDust] #2579325
11/16/18 09:26 PM
11/16/18 09:26 PM
Menomonee Falls
DemonDust Offline OP
master
DemonDust  Offline OP
master

Menomonee Falls
If you have the ability drivers side exit low profile water manifolds are now available. These will fit Hellcat,Demon, and Hellephant SCs. Over 1.5" shorter than the factory water manifold. On a Duster you still have 1" of firewall clearance on the PS, so no more chopping up your firewalls. We also have the originals available as well if you want to loop the line back around to passenger side and y it together.

SDG Motorsports
Page 2 of 2 1 2