Topic Options
#2426429 - 12/31/17 01:52 PM 71 up - B Body Cars For Sale - 1st Quarter
moparts Offline

Loc: Norwich CT USA

#2436137 - 01/17/18 12:28 AM Re: 71 up - B Body Cars For Sale - 1st Quarter [Re: moparts]
moparmarks Offline

Loc: Western Colorado High Desert
Have owned this car for over 15 years and will never do anything with it so up for sale it is.
1971 SSP 318 auto. P/S P/disc, a/c. Light Gunmetal Metallic. Two tone black and charcoal bucket seat interior. Rallye cluster. 8.25 rear. NO motor or tranny. Do have automatics available.
Real clean body. Only rust patches needed for right side of trunk floor, some channel work above windshield and a couple small ones on the fenders. Awesome floors, frames, quarters and trunk extensions, motor bay. Real clean underside.
Car is apart but mostly complete and is a major project.
Clear title in my name and have fender tag but no broadcast sheet..
Have more pictures.
3500.00 obo

71 RR A/G 4-sp Dana, 72 SSP 440, 72 Dart 5.9 4-spd, 97 DAKOTA, amoung others.
Moparmarks Parts & Restorations
Desert Mopar Metal
Grand Jct. CO

#2441706 - 01/27/18 05:48 PM Re: 71 up - B Body Cars For Sale - 1st Quarter [Re: moparts]
joel Offline

Loc: edinboro pa
318 auto

floor shift console bucket seat car

original TX9 black with white interior car

pretty solid florida car , good solid framerails, solidtrunk floor, solid floor only needing some very small patches on dr. side[small]
has some lower body rot , solid doors, pretty solid fenders [very small rot on bottom dog leg area]
rust in lower qtrs.

nice grille and trim , good tint glass
factory a.c. car
straight unwrecked car
96k miles

318 is stuck from sitting,
comes with a running low mile 360 from a truck

complete car that is partially disassembled[ all parts included.
I have a ton of pics

good PA title in my name

4000.oo firm , it is worth that in parts if I part the car out,

this is a very solid project car or easily a driver with a small amount of work ,

located in n.w. Pennsylvania

I have a ton of pics, serious inquiries only

Edited by joel (01/27/18 05:49 PM)

#2443066 - 01/29/18 06:08 PM Re: 71 up - B Body Cars For Sale - 1st Quarter [Re: moparts]
migsBIG Offline
I Live Here

Loc: San Jose,CA
Recently found out from a couple Mopar collectors that this charger is a special order car with special order paint, most likely to be a one-of-one and came from the estate of a well known collector. Selling one of my muscle cars, rare Dodge Charger. Before we get into the car itself, I will explain why it is 'rare car first. 1972 was when this charger and 74,000 other Chargers were made that year, a little Over 21,000 were 'SE' optioned. Now take into of all those cars, only 720 Special Edition Chargers were made with the high performance 440 option. Now let's talk factory power sunroofs option. Out of a total production, only 488 were ordered with it. Out of the SE models, 398 were so equipped. From info I've found so far, only 62 '440' cars were optioned this way 'currently waiting for conformation on product info from Galen G.). To add more unique and rare on how this car is, a lot of options were added besides the sunroof. This car come with besides SE trim option and sunroof, power steering, power disc brakes, air conditioning, 440 cooling and suspension, swaybar package, electronic ignition, automatic transmission, hideaway headlights, Rallye dash w/150 speedo w/clock, am/fm radio, floor mount console recorder, rear window defroster, 8 3/4 rearend, tilting steering column, dual chrome mirrors, 440 emblem call outs for The front fenders, front top fender turn signal indicators, Rimblow steering wheel, dash curtesy light , tinted glass and power windows! But wait, there is more. Being the factory black interior and bench seat are nice condition and very comfortable on road trips, looks great while surrounded by the special order dark metallic silver paint makes this combination with the black vynle top and SE chrome package, makes for an incredible stunning look on this car. Making this car back into a premium piece won't be hard since it's nearly rust free and not needing tons of replacement parts. Clean trunk, floors, frame rails, fenders and such will save you thousands of dollars in repair Costs and cutting restoration time down considerably. Original 440 is missing and another 440 has been sitting in it for years. 727 transmission may not be correct, have not seen numbers on it to confirm it, but I do have more good news as the fender tag, vin tags, door tag, radiator support, cowl stamping and build sheet are all correct with this car. Yes, this car is probably one of the better restoration cars on Craig's. if you look around at similar cars, those are listed for $40k/$50k range. That's crazy money for a car, this project is much cheaper and comes With another 440 for parts, dual snorkel air cleaner, rear factory radiator 26in heavy duty cooling, and a few extra parts. Price is now $reduced to $9,950.00 Have clean pink slip in hand. located in San Jose, CA. pm for info.

Edited by migsBIG (03/03/18 12:04 PM)

#2448001 - 02/07/18 11:04 AM Re: 71 up - B Body Cars For Sale - 1st Quarter [Re: moparts]
moparbas Offline

Loc: missouri
1971 Plymouth GTX This is a beautiful loaded 2 fender tag car with build sheet, original order sheet, owners manual and warranty papers. It was very well cared for by the 1st owner but was damaged slightly down the left side in a side swipe accident. It was parked for several years and purchased in1988 by the 2nd owner, who had known and wanted the car for years . It had 89k on the clock at that time. The second owner set off to restore the car. No rust ever. The only metal not original to the car is the front left fender and the left door. I also have pictures of the damage repair process. Very quality work. Painted in 1990. Original drivetrain rebuilt in 2007. engine bored .20 and converted to electronic ignition. The car runs and drives like new. White car with black canopy top. cold a/c and great sounding factory am/fm. Rare gunmetal interior. Call or text for pics
$44,500 417 848 3800

#2458140 - 02/26/18 08:02 PM Re: 71 up - B Body Cars For Sale - 1st Quarter [Re: moparts]
70440+6bbl Offline

Loc: NY
SOLD SOLD. For sale or possible trades, is my 1971 GTX. It is one of 327 U-code 4-speeds made and one of the 30 J68 rear window louver cars made. I’m the third owner, the first owner had the car from August 1970 until September 2012. Owner number two, only had it long enough to paint every square inch black (murdered out look) and bring to the Spring Fling to sell it in 2013 where I bought it and had it shipped to NY.
I drove it for one summer and then after seeing how many of the original parts were still present and very solid overall condition, I decided to take it all apart and have the body and paint done. The car is done to a high end driver level. Not an all out showcar. I’ve driven it on a few 3-400 mile weekend outings and put a little over 2,000 miles on it, trouble free.
The GTX was built early September 1970 at the Los Angeles plant and since it lived there for the next 42 years, it had no real rust issues. The floors are perfect, as is the cowl/firewall, fenders, , trunklid, doors, etc. There were small patches installed in the lower qtrs in front of and behind the wheels down low. The trunk extensions are the originals. The paint is DuPont Chromabase ($440.00 per gallon) with matching clear coat and all the body and paint work was performed by SuperCar Restorations in Wellsville, NY. The paint looks and shows very well. The GTX only V7X pinstripes were professionally done to the factory blueprint and hand painted as original. The front and rear bumpers were rechromed by TriCity Bumpers. The only non-original body panel is the AMD dual cutout Rear valance. Since this was a California car, it came with turndowns, but there was no way i was going to reinstall those and miss out on the machine gun tips. The louvers were missing, so I bought a set of excellent reproductions made by Dayclona.
The engine is the numbers matching original. It was rebuilt while in the original owners possession and runs very well. There is a Bob K (Mr six pack) camshaft installed, so it idles smoothly and the power brakes work great. It has the correct Carter 4967S AVS carburetor that has been rebuilt/restored by Scott Smith at Harms. It still has the original idle solenoid. A correctly dated "172" alternator was purchased and then restored by Jim Ridge at Dixie Restorations. The correct 1971 only dual snorkel air cleaner was stripped and powder coated with the black wrinkle finish. Correct HP exhaust manifolds with the heat shroud are in place. All the hoses and spark plug wires are reproductions with date codes and correct part numbers. The power steering pump was rebuilt and still retains the original cooler. It was missing the correct radiator when I bought the car, so I found a 3443959 core and had it rebuilt.
The booster is NOS and the correct 187 master cylinder was stainless sleeved and rebuilt my Brake and Equipment Warehouse in MN. The correct two speed wiper motor was rebuilt/restored by NS1AAR. It has a new Group 27 reproduction battery by TurboStart.
The exhaust system is from Accurate Exhaust. There is a new Spectra Premium gas tank and all new Fine Lines brake and fuel lines.
The numbers matching 18 spline “Hemi” four speed has been rebuilt and detailed. There is a new Hays steel 130 tooth flywheel and new McLeod clutch assembly. Shifts great!
The original driveshaft was balanced and new U-joints were installed, the shaft is free of pitting and the part number and date code are crystal clear. The original owner had the original 4.10 gears swapped out for 3.54s. The Dana was stripped/primed/painted using all PPG products. New seals and axle bearing have been installed. The original wheel cylinders were rebuilt using NOS Mopar kits. The front suspension has all new bushings and bearings as well. The original ‘70 (early ‘71) hard to find calipers were still present and rebuilt. NOS brake pads were used.
The interior: new Legendary rear seat covers, Legendary rear upper door panels, recovered dashpad, the dash bezel and the bezel that goes above the glovebox, were sent to Gcar for new chrome and wood grain finish. The gauges were redone by Redline Gauges in California. The heater control panel was restored by Instrument Specialties with polished lens and re-chromed levers. Every wiring harness from to rear is brand new M&H Wiring. New ACC carpet set. Heater box completely restored and rebuilt with gasket and seal kit, along with re-cored original heater core and new temp control cables. I bought a correct AM/FM and had Wards restore it and added an MP3 outlet (original Am comes with car). The front seat covers and front upper door panels are the originals and are near perfect, up to the next owner if they want them freshened up... New Legendary headliner and insulation. The seat belts were restored by Bill Edwards.

The stainless moldings were re-polished. The drip rail moldings are NOS. The GTX rocker moldings are present. All NOS locks and keys. All new weatherstripping. Lots of misc NOS parts were used during the restoration.

All five of the wheels are the ones the car was born with. It still has all four of the 2944390 15x7 ralley wheels and the ultra rare 2944450 steel wheel spare. The spare tire has never touched the ground and has all the ink stamps present and little “[censored]”. Four new reproduction G60-15 Polyglas GT tires are on all four corners. The original to the car jack assembly has been restored and a new correct as possible reproduction trunk mat is in place.

All of the latches, hood, door and trunk, were rebuilt and correctly re-plated by the best.

The GTX was delivered with the following: base 440 4bbl 370hp engine, 4-spd manual transmission, Super Track Pak 4.10 Dana 60, PDB, PS, tachometer, Tuff steering wheel, 15” ralleys, am radio, full undercoating with hood pad and the window louvers. The only added options are hoodpins, am/fm radio and the aforementioned exhaust tips.

It’s not a perfect car, but much nicer than many.

I have the original window sticker, Broadcast Sheet (not common on LA built cars), and dealer paperwork, along with the original fender tag for documentation.

The price is $46k. SOLD SOLD Thanks Moparts

I do not need to sell it. I’m just ready to move on to the next one. Trades I’d be interested in? Certain 1968 and 1970 Roadrunners, 1968, 1970 and 1971 Charger RT, 1970 ‘Cuda. 4-speed cars only. Trades up-down. No AMD specials or patch quilt cars. Don’t mind a panel or two replaced and a few patch panels, but no interest in cars that were dragged out of a swamp.

Edited by 70440+6bbl (03/03/18 04:23 PM)

#2458422 - 02/27/18 12:21 PM Re: 71 up - B Body Cars For Sale - 1st Quarter [Re: 70440+6bbl]
70440+6bbl Offline

Loc: NY
Some pictures of the GTX. The V7X stripe had not been applied at that time.

#2460259 - 03/02/18 09:33 PM 1971 Charger with Dana 60, frame connectors & mini tub [Re: moparts]
Adam71Charger Offline
pro stock

Loc: Tacoma, Washington USA
It was a base 318/a904/7.25” that I bought 5 years ago. I removed and sold the non original 318/904, and tossed the 7.25 rear. I then built the chassis, suspension and rear end Into a robust platform ready for some big block power in the 600hp area. The goal was to build it into a fun street monster that could go low 11’s with street radials with full interior.

I had through-floor subframe connectors installed, new floor pans Cut to fit the connectors then welded to connectors to create a solid floor. Then I had it mini tubbeb and custom frame section/leaf mounts made for spring relocation. They installed a Dana 60 with 4.11 gears and clutch pack type limited slip fully rebuilt and narrowed with Chrysler 8.75” ends installed and new doctor diff 31 spline axles. New spring perched welded in at correct pinion angle. Rebuilt 11x2.5 rear drums. Front end completely rebuilt, boxed lower control arms, firm feel 1.06 torsion bars. K frame reinforced with firm feel kit. Power steering box rebuilt by steer and gear with their stage 2 build. Front disc brake conversion. New doctor diff master cylinder and distribution block. 4.5”x5 bolt pattern all around.

The body is ok, dings and scratches and some small dents, just normal old car stuff no accidents. A little rust in bottom of quarters, and trunk. Floors are new. Paint is not great, and their are a couple spots I sanded down to view quarters and some other blemishes.

I have all interior panels and door panels but it does need carpet and headliner.

No motor or tranny. Needs seats. The front pans are new for bucket seats and the original bench seat is gone. Needs wheels. Needs hood. the stock flat hood wouldn’t fit the 440 I was building so I sold it. Was gonna put a fiberglass bulge hood on but never got around to it.

I’m forced to sell it due to our current circumstances. As you can tell it’s had a lot of work done to it, about $8000 to be exact. I know I’ll never get that back, and I’m trying to get it sold quickly, so I’m asking $3000. Title in hand. I’ll do PayPal but will not turn over car or title till full amount is received. Located in Tacoma, WA. 252 691 4880

The engine in the picture was the 318 it came with that was in it, it was in the car while most of the work was done. As stated this egnine, the 904 trans, and 7.25 rear are long gone now.

00h0h_2eNboHjKNap_1200x900 by Richard Bailey, on Flickr

P1020581 by Richard Bailey, on Flickr

P1020585 by Richard Bailey, on Flickr

00W0W_abrTzwW8kqI_1200x900 by Richard Bailey, on Flickr

P1020547 by Richard Bailey, on Flickr

Edited by Adam71Charger (03/03/18 01:01 AM)

#2468524 - 03/19/18 09:51 AM Re: 71 up - B Body Cars For Sale - 1st Quarter [Re: moparts]
Mr.Mopar Offline

Loc: Spring Grove, PA, US
1974 Dodge Charger SE for sale. Original 400 Cubic inch V8 High Performance car with numbers matching engine in car. Have the original 727 trans that goes with the car, currently has a 1972? 727 transmission. Has 3.55 sure grip 8 /34 rear. 87,000 miles on car. Am/FM radio. Previous owner had car stripped down over 10 years ago and one small rust spot cut out before redoing the car. Car was very clean to start. Has Fiberglass hood and have the original hood as well that matches the car. 72 hideaway headlights and 71RT tail lights on car. Car was triple green originally. Has bucket seats. Interior is very nice, only flaw is cracked dash pad. Engine recently had a new cam installed for better street performance, new intake, water pump, timing chain, fuel pump, rebuilt 750 holley, rebuilt distributor, Accel coil, new brake master cylinder, new rear wheel cylinders, Trans shift kit(works great!)

Id say car is an 8/10 overall. Ready to be enjoyed this summer but still room to tinker with it! Asking $16,000 OBO for the car or the only trade would be for an A-body Mopar worth around $6-8,000 plus cash difference. Clean title. Spring Grove, PA. Please contact me for more pictures, have lots but cant seem to upload them here.

1996 cummins diesel ext cab, long bed
1966 Valiant 4dr(318- 3.55gears, 13.31@ 102mph),
1974 Duster(360- 13.63@ 99.96 w/3.23 gears),
1933 Dodge DP (201)

Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,207 Registered Members
32 Forums
187,760 Topics
2,187,051 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Delay wiper switch 85 Truck
by dodgedon
03/22/18 01:11 AM
by WO23Coronet
03/21/18 11:29 PM
Anyone going to the Baytown Div. 4 event???
by Dave Hall
03/21/18 10:46 PM
68 Hemi pad numbers
by artie717
03/21/18 10:44 PM