Topic Options
#2456455 - 02/23/18 10:12 PM Clips for Molding
helpgtxkarl Offline

Registered: 02/14/15
Posts: 158
Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Hi everyone. I am looking for the little clips that hold the trim onto the rear quarter panel end caps on a 1970 GTX. They have little foam rubber to stop water from getting into the car. Do you know what size clips they are and where I can get them? Thanks in advance.
“Working on cars teaches you patience... and every curse word imaginable.”

#2456554 - 02/24/18 04:12 AM Re: Clips for Molding [Re: helpgtxkarl]
71rm23 Offline
top fuel

Registered: 01/04/08
Posts: 2311
Loc: None


Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,345 Registered Members
32 Forums
190,204 Topics
2,219,367 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Anyone familiar with ultrasonic cleaners?
by magnum440d100
06/21/18 04:33 PM
Lifter tick and oil through pushrods
by Fishmarket
06/21/18 04:26 PM
by theraif
06/21/18 04:25 PM
Probably has some interesting trade prospects
by Govierjr.
06/21/18 03:21 PM