Originally Posted By CompWedgeEngines
I dont want this to turn into another bash KB session, so please dont. I am simply going to say that they are really trying to make things right as best as they can. In the end, you will all probably find out what they have been going thru, and why this has been such a time consuming issue. Keep in mind, they DIDNT have to do a thing for anyone. It was not them that screwed anyone.They had no legal obligation to take care of anyone.There is one person that should be blamed. Period.

Again, I think you will see some nice pieces, and things will be better. They had to make some serious business and geographic decisions to escape several issues. A lot of what people have "assumed", or heard, may not be true.

I have no dog in this fight , simply " know some things" that are 100% from the source, and after a little while longer, I think many things will become evident why this was such a challenge.( Darren, Tim , Ray , Todd are all the initial involved, and are the hands on guys) Lets all hope them well and there will be good blocks again in the forseable future.

I AGREE.