Topic Options
#2448239 - 02/07/18 07:40 PM Part ID?
dart4forte Offline
I Live Here

Registered: 01/31/03
Posts: 14391
Loc: Mesa, Arizona
Anyone know what this part is called and better yey know where they can be found?

A and B body convertible, retains the trim and is where the snaps are screwed in for the cover


#2448260 - 02/07/18 08:25 PM Re: Part ID? [Re: dart4forte]
Rhinodart Offline

Registered: 01/20/03
Posts: 36819
Loc: Round Lake Beach, Illinoisy
I call them convertible "S" clips. I sold a set last year for $50, probably sold them too cheap as there are 23 of them I believe.
The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!


Forum Stats
25,534 Registered Members
32 Forums
193,996 Topics
2,265,903 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Question for computer experts: Kind of long
by 440mopar
23 minutes 30 seconds ago
Hydraulic roller vs hydraulic flat tappet
by Nick Stevanovski
38 minutes 35 seconds ago
so is pro/mod going to take pro/stocks place
by theraif
Today at 03:06 PM
A body 833 swap adapter sbf
by Iowan
Today at 03:01 PM