Topic Options
#2445533 - 02/03/18 07:44 AM Fuel pump arm
DGS Offline

Registered: 07/08/05
Posts: 499
Loc: Graz, Austria
I see that Holley sells replacement fuel pump levers/arms for Chevy and Ford but haven't found any Mopar arms. I'd like to convert a Chevy SB high volume pump I have to BB Mopar. The pump levers looks very much the same - what's the difference between the two pumps (unfortunately I don't have a BB Mopar pump for comparison)?
Where can I get a Mopar arm?

#2445568 - 02/03/18 08:59 AM Re: Fuel pump arm [Re: DGS]
dragon slayer Offline

Registered: 06/27/14
Posts: 158
Loc: VA
I do not know what the SB Chevys are like, or the holley type. For carter you need to be careful swapping parts. Arms may look similar but tolerances in length can bind pump internally, even if the outer segment is correct. I have tried it. Carter Levers have a part number on them.

Carter also makes a high volume pump for mopar. Might be the safest way to go.

#2445682 - 02/03/18 12:59 PM Re: Fuel pump arm [Re: DGS]
therocks Offline
Its Lost

Registered: 01/20/03
Posts: 19399
Loc: Niles , Ohio
Holley used to make kits.Tried to get one for a pump I bought in th 70s and not avaliable.Just buy a new holley pump.carters i had too many problems with.Rocky
Chrysler Firepower


Forum Stats
25,533 Registered Members
32 Forums
193,991 Topics
2,265,840 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
SST Announces Revised TKO and Magnum Kits With Lower Prices!
by Rustymuscle
10/18/18 01:50 PM
Watch the million here
by bigdad
10/18/18 01:48 PM
One of a kind is too many!
by Mastershake340
10/18/18 01:47 PM
Orange cones
by bigdad
10/18/18 11:50 AM