Originally Posted By njmopar
I just put my front end together. Also soaked the shaft in evaporust to clean up. I coated the shaft with Boeshield T9 as I pressed into the new bushing to aid in assembly and to protect. Then I lightly coated the part that goes into the k-frame and the k-frame itself with a layer of grease. Once finally torqued down and in the car, I will then coat the exposed threads and nut with Boeshield again.

I also did the Krylon battery protector deal. I folded over the masking tape to make it look a little more like a soft dip line, then a hard spray line at the end.


Here you can see my factory cosmoline line, I taped it at the line and duplicated it


Attachments
lower control arms Cosmoline line.png

lower control arms.png