Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#2348177 - 08/03/17 09:02 PM Re: 1968 charger r/t [Re: Dartman440]
CLASSIC_MOPAR Offline

Loc: Florida
Up for sale is this 1968 Dodge Charger R/T. Non numbers matching 440,auto,buckets console. All the hard work is done. All new quarters and trunk floor. Completely media blasted on rotisserie. New legendary interior. Beautiful paint. Have opportunity to buy another mopar that I have been waiting to buy for the past 20 years, car has many new parts and is coded for a blue tail stripe. Car has zero rust. Asking 32,500 or b.o. Email at mopars@me.com

Attachments
IMG_1308.JPG

IMG_1312.JPG

IMG_1307.JPG

Edited by CLASSIC_MOPAR (08/04/17 07:23 AM)

#2348619 - 08/04/17 05:54 PM 66' Belvedere Post Car SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! [Re: CLASSIC_MOPAR]
kzinge1 Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Louisiana
SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!

66 Plymouth Belvedere Post Car

Selling this nice 66 Belvedere Post car for my father-in-law. Original slant 6, three on tree. This car is the perfect sleeper. Very nice partial restoration. Paint and body is flawless. Runs and drives great. Perfect turn-key cruiser.

Body---Body and paint was done by Ross Restorations in Mississippi about 8 years ago. Body looks awesome, paint still looks new. Painted in the original color Powder Blue. Base/Clear. Rust free body from Oklahoma. 64,000 original miles. Bought from the original owner, was stored in a car port since new. None of the body panels were removed during the paint and body work. Underneath the car is untouched, has minor surface rust on the frame rails, no issues at all with pitting or rot. All trim, mirrors, door handles, grille and bezels are factory to the car and were cleaned and buffed out. They are not perfect but look decent. You could replace them or have everything re-chromed/re-finished to make it perfect. Bumpers are original. They are dent free and rust free and have been buffed out. They look really nice for original bumpers. Will also come with the original Plymouth hood ornament. Original fender tag is on the car. Overall, a very solid and straight car with a pretty slick paint job.

Wheels/Tires/Suspension---Reproduction Mopar Steel wheels. 205/70 15 up front and 29x12.5 out back on a 10” custom steel wheel. New reproduction dog dish hub caps. Car has been mini-tubbed and springs moved into the frame rails. A-Body 8 ¾ rearend with 3.91 suregrip. New green bearings on the axles. Front end has been re-built with all PST parts. K member was swapped for a V8 k-member to accommodate the 440 motor. Front disc brakes and rear drums. Extra Heavy Duty leafsprings.

Interior---Seats have been recovered. New carpet installed. Other than that, everything else is original and unrestored. Door panels and headliner are factory and would need to be replaced if you wanted the interior to be perfect. Dash is untouched and looks mint

Motor---440 based stroker motor. 71 block bored .030 and 4.15” stroker crank installed. Approx. 10-1 compression ratio. Runs good on 93 Pump gas. Stage V Mopar heads, Edelbrock Torker II intake, Comp iron adjustable rocker arms, Hughes Hydraulic roller cam and matching valve springs. 750 Demon carb. Mopar orange box electronic ignition. TTI headers, 3” exhaust with Flowmaster muffler dumped before the axle. 10 gallon Jaz fuel cell in the trunk. 18 spline Hemi 4-speed with Centerforce clutch. 143 tooth flywheel. All transmission parts are new from Brewer’s Performance. Shifter is an original 69 shifter re-conditioned by Brewer’s. 3.5” driveshaft with 1350 u-joints. 22” radiator re-cored with 3 cores.

$13,500 OBO. PM Here or email keithzinger@yahoo.com
Car is located in Alexandria, La 71303

Attachments
IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0400.JPG

IMG_0412.JPG

Edited by kzinge1 (08/05/17 12:39 PM)

#2351474 - 08/09/17 04:29 PM Re: 70 Back - B Body Cars For Sale - 3rd Quarter [Re: moparts]
Gibber Offline

Loc: Sun City, AZ
I am considering selling my 1967 Dodge Charger in the rare Copper Metallic exterior with Copper interior and Black Vinyl roof. This Charger underwent an almost 4 year complete restoration and is a multiple award winner in several west coast Mopar shows including Spring Fling in Van Nuys CA. No expense was spared in the restoration, and every component on this car was either rebuilt, restored, or new. Power Steering, power brakes, console automatic, factory AC, factory console clock.

I purchased this Charger from Gateway Classic Cars in early 2010 and it was completely rust free, the floors and frame rails still had factory undercoating on them. The paint and vinyl top were in need of some attention, so one thing led to another and the car was completely disassembled, stripped and repainted. A new Legendary vinyl top was installed, and here is just a partial list of the work done to bring this car back to looking better than the day it rolled out of the showroom.

New base/clear paintwork in the proper TT! Medium Bronze Metallic

New carpet in the correct Rose Beige from Legendary

New Legendary seat covers

New armrest pads and armrest chrome bases, new window crank handles and exterior door handles.

New front grille medallion and new correct trunk medallion.

Rechromed vinyl top trim.

Door panels dyed to match the interior, all 4 in excellent condition.

All new rubber door seals, roof seals, hood and trunk seals and window felts. All interior pieces painted in the correct Copper Dust and Rose Beige as outlined in the shop manual

All new exterior trim work to include all emblems, C chromes, J chromes, turn signal spears, ridge trim (stripped and any blemishes fixed) and polished, all new 4 piece taillight surround and new tail light lens, rechromed front and rear bumpers, rechromed front grill and headlight buckets, rechromed DODGE letters on hood. All stainless trim polished. New windshield and new rear window glass. New exterior remote mirror.

All new AC components including AC/Heater box rebuild from Classic Auto Air, new condenser, new evap/dryer, new hoses with new fittings, new expansion valve, new heater core, rebuilt evaporator, rebuilt RV-2 compressor, new heater/AC vacuum switch

All new wiring harnesses including engine forward light/dash/rear harness

All new Accurate dual exhaust system

New starter/alternator/electronic voltage regulator

Instrument cluster rebuilt by me, The Gauge Doc with new reproduction bezel, lenses, and glovebox door

Headlight motors rebuilt by The Headlight Motor Man with new limit switches.

New correct color Copper steering wheel (500 dollars). This had to be specially made.

Mopar correct heater hoses with all underhood hose clamps as factory original

Correct 67 Console Clock rebuilt with quartz movement

Original AM EL radio converted to AM/FM stereo by SM Electrotech with MP3 outputs. Still only has the original front speaker (new). New antenna.

All new brakes and had the correct 67 Mopar master cylinder and brake booster rebuilt.

New rear leaf springs, new front and rear shocks, front end rebuilt, new tires.

Rebuilt rear end with 2:76 gears for better highway mileage. Speedo gear in transmission changed so speedometer is accurate.

Engine and transmission were rebuilt before I received the car. I did a compression test when I first got it and the indications were like new. Both the engine and transmission work great.

Everything under the hood is detailed and painted in the correct colors. The car still has its original points style ignition! as I didn't want to run extra wires to convert it to electronic. It runs great on points! All new plugs/correct date coded wires/new belts/all new sending units (temp and oil pressure).

I had a local paint shop repaint and dye all of the interior components including the front and rear armrest pads, the dash in the correct copper dust suede paint, and the steering column.

The car is presently outfitted in the very rare "Birthday Package" In 67, Dodge dealers were trying all sorts of promotions to try and sell these remaining first gens. This package consisted of a body stripe package and special wheel covers. This car had this package on it when a friend of mine owned this exact car in the mid 80's. It was a dealer installed option, and didn't show on the build sheet or fender tag. I have the build sheet and the fender tag is correct and in place. I also have the restored correct factory wheel covers that will be included in the sale. You can see those in several of the pictures. Clear AZ title.

As you can see I went overboard with the restoration, but wanted to make this the best example I could of a rare color combination (research shows only 12 in 67 with Copper/Copper/Vinyl roof), first generation Charger. The car runs and drives exceptionally well, and everything works with the exception of the AC which I never got around to have recharged. It is outfitted for R134. All the electroluminescent lighting works, headlights rotate fine, and all this car needs now is someone who is a serious Mopar collector and wants a properly restored first generation Charger to add to his/her collection.

I know the NADA Classic car guides show a 67 with this level of restoration and 383/factory air in the 50K range, and I have all of that in it. Asking 35K.

Only three deviations from being total stock:

The car was originally a 383 2Bbl with single exhaust. When we pulled the engine for the paint work I decided to go with a correct 4 Bbl setup and dual exhaust. It makes a big difference!

I could not find a good enough headliner in Copper so I has a local upholstery shop make me a Copper vinyl insert that went over the original (which was in rough shape). I've had this car judged in numerous Mopar shows and nobody would know until I tell them. The original headliners in these cars looked unfinished anyways in my opinion.

The shift indicator illumination was cheapened in 67 and used a 12V bulb instead of the EL illumination in 66. This has the 66 EL indicator because it looks better IMHO.

This car is offered with no implied or expressed warranties, and is located in Phoenix AZ. Inspections can be arranged with enough prior notice. Please feel free for questions at 585-615-0456 or gaugedoc@gmail.com. Asking 35K.

Mark

Attachments
67 Charger 1.jpg

67 Charger 4.jpg

67 Charger 6.jpg

67 Charger Pic 7.jpg

Edited by Gibber (08/09/17 04:32 PM)

#2352185 - 08/10/17 09:42 PM Re: 70 Back - B Body Cars For Sale - 3rd Quarter [Re: moparts]
extranjero Offline

Loc: Sierra Vista, Arizona
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

1969 Plymouth Road Runner, 440 Six Barrel (not original) 727 Transmission, 8 3/4 with a 489 case with 3.91 Richmond gears. Power steering, manual brakes (disc up front). Engine is packed with Sealed Power, Competition cams, Cloyes, Rhodes, Harland Sharp, Crane cams, Milodon, Melling, MSD, Petronix, etc. The heads have been mildly ported and the bowls have been blended.

Transmission was rebuilt and has a TCI converter bolted to an SFI flexplate. Cheetah valve body.

Six barrel set up it a factory correct piece with correct rebuilt carburetors and manifold.

Paint and body in great shape and are free of rot and rust. Bahama Yellow is the original color and has been repainted prior to my purchase. The paint is an 8. It has a fiberglass fender on the driver side and there are indications that it may have been bumped at on time there. I have owned this car since 1993 and drivability and function are not in question with this car. This was bought when replacement parts where nonexistent and I have not replaced it as it is not an issue.

Interior is complete and free of rips and tears and is in great shape. Bench seat, Auto Meter gauges and tach compliment the factory gauges

Car runs like a scared animal and will send them packing at the strip.

My reason for selling is I have too many toys and it is time to pass some on for others to enjoy!

Edited by extranjero (09/04/17 03:41 PM)

#2352612 - 08/11/17 08:04 PM Re: 70 Back - B Body Cars For Sale - 3rd Quarter [Re: moparts]
extranjero Offline

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0-3yb4bEXgUV0hOb3VQSkc5dGs/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0-3yb4bEXgUelpSc2pCY1Jkakk/view?usp=sharing

1969 Plymouth Road Runner, stock 383 (exception: Mopar electronic ignition), 727 transmission, 8 3/4 rear end. New gas tank, sending unit, grounding straps, and fuel pump. Manual drum brakes, power steering. Bucket seats, console shift.

No rot or rust concerns as this is stored in a climate controlled shop and only goes out on nice days. The car was bought with a little rust bumps under the vinyl roof on the B-pillars. this was not a concern for me as it was minor and left alone. Paint is obviously not original and is showing some age. It shines up nice but color sanding will do wonders for this car. The rear bumper could stand to be rechromed or replaced.

The interior is complete, black and free of rips and tears. The car has not been hacked or butchered.

Car is located 20 minutes south of Erie, PA
Asking $25k OBO
Any questions or need pics, call or text me at (814) 823-2472

#2352620 - 08/11/17 08:24 PM Re: 70 Back - B Body Cars For Sale - 3rd Quarter [Re: moparts]
extranjero Offline

SOLD!!! Thanks Moparts!

1967 Plymouth Belvedere Silver Special. 318, dual exhaust, auto transmission, manual drum brakes, power steering, A/C Worked when charged. There is a leak in the A/C system that I have not looked for. Car runs and drives without a glitch and the steering and suspension is tight and right.

The body is free of rot and there is a few minor bubbles under the paint on the quarter panels behind the rear wheels. That is the extent of any rust issues. It was there when the car was bought ten years ago and is there now with no additional problems. Paint shines up nice and is a 7. All chrome pieces and trim are present and correct. Car was never hacked or butchered and lives in a climate controlled shop and only goes out on the nice days.

The trunk and floors are solid with no issues. Interior is complete and correct. Column shift and bench seat. Upholstery is two toned silver and grey with a black carpet.

The car is located 20 minutes south of Youngstown, Ohio. It is my father's car and he can be reached at . He does not text.

If you need any pics, text or call me at

Edited by extranjero (08/20/17 10:32 PM)

#2353333 - 08/13/17 05:55 PM SUPER RUSTY 68 CHARGER #`S 383-4 POWER WINDOW CAR [Re: moparts]
littleredcoffin Offline
master

Loc: NH USA
`68 CHARGER 383/4 BARREL,TOTALLY RUSTED OUT,,,BUT HAS ALL ITS CORRECT #`S TAGS,ORIGINAL 383 "H" CODE CAR..SHORT BLOCK AND ORIGINAL TRANNY ,727...HAS DATA TAG AND DASH TAG..NO REAR END,NO INTERIOR TO SPEAK OF,WAS BUCKETS AND CONSOLE.HAS FACTORY POWER WINDOW SET IN IT..MOST OF WHICH IS THERE..DASH FRAME AND WIRE HARNESS...FRONT SWAY BAR,A PILLAR PLASTICS,CORRECT RADIATOR.HAS ALL ITS GLASS..ROOF DESCENT...TOOOO RUSTY TO FIX..GREAT DONOR CAR..COMES WITH BILL OF SALE ONLY...LOCATED IN NEW HAMPSHIRE.AGAIN THIS CAR IS SUPER SUPER RUSTED!!! NO CALLS ASKING ABOUT THE FRAME RAILS,TRUNK,FLOOR PANS...THERE ARE NONE..WHAT YOU SEE IN PICTURES IS ALL THAT IS THERE..CALLS ONLY BEFORE 9 PM EASTERN TIME ZONE..CALL 603 209 1678..$1600 FIRM!.

Attachments
DSC00686.JPG

DSC00688.JPG

DSC00690.JPG

DSC00689.JPG

#2354281 - 08/15/17 01:40 PM 1970 Dodge Charger R/T 440 4 speed Dana [Re: moparts]
MuscleMopars Offline
master

Loc: North Central USA (MN-WI area)
1970 Dodge Charger R/T 440 4 speed Dana 60

PRICE REDUCED

This nice car just came out of an estate where it was previously owned for almost 30 years and for that reason this car is available. It is an unrestored all numbers matching 440 Magnum, console 4 speed, Track Pak Dana 60, 1970 Charger R/T. The car has ownership records back to nearly new and spent most of its life in Nebraska and Illinois. There is an old Southern California AAA sticker on the bumper so it may have spent some time there too. It has had one repaint back in the ‘80’s and is clean and rust free. The interior is all original and in very nice condition. Under the hood it looks great and has a couple of aftermarket parts on it but some of the factory parts will come with the car. With the paint on the car being over 30 years old there are a few flaws that can be noticed up close but from just a few feet away it still looks great! This car really looks, runs and drives great and being an unrestored, but a well kept car, with some minor reconditioning it wouldn't be that hard to take it to the next level. If I were to keep it I wouldn't change a thing! I would enjoy the car just the way it is right now. It is clean, looks sharp and runs strong!
    It is documented with the original broadcast sheet that was found behind the back seat, the original fender tag, original dash VIN tag, the original drivers door VIN decal, the radiator support stamped numbers, the drivers side trunk rail stamped numbers, the engine and trans stamped numbers and a clear title.
    This is a REAL “R/T” Charger. Not a clone or a fake one! Dodge built a total of 39,431 Chargers back in 1970 but only 1443 of them built were R/T 440 4 speed cars! This is one of those rare original R/T Chargers! This is a factory 440 Magnum, 833 Hemi 4 speed transmission and A33 code Track Pak 3.54 Dana 60 axle package rear end car. It came optioned with Power Steering, bucket seats and center console, a Tic Toc Tach, Woodgrain Steering Wheel, an AM radio and more. It is factory coded EF8 Dark Green Metallic with the V21 Hood Performance Treatment, V6F stripes, V1X Black vinyl top and C6XA Black and Dark Gray interior. The spare tire and jack are in the trunk along with a premium car cover. This car is ready for cruise nights or to drive anywhere. There is something to be said about clean unrestored original cars...  To find a rock solid clean numbers matching REAL 440 4 speed R/T Charger that is this well kept and original as this one is nearly impossible!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES AND INFO

Priced at $49,900 / Partial Trades considered / Delivery is available

Contact Eric at 715-426-HEMI or email eric@musclemopars.com or PM me here

Attachments
70 Charger RT int.jpg

70 Charger RT lf.jpg

Edited by MuscleMopars (09/15/17 09:54 PM)
715-426-HEMI
612-669-CARS

Go to my Moparts "Profile" to see my web site

#2355765 - 08/17/17 08:59 PM Re: 70 Back - B Body Cars For Sale - 3rd Quarter [Re: moparts]
metalgod Offline
top fuel

Loc: phx
1970 Hemi Charger clone, extremely accurate clone from the 956 radiator to the nos dana 410, started life as a one owner dry california dent and rust free car, 100% disassebled and rotisery restored nut and bolt, big arruzza hemi looks factory with custom made valve covers and hand made aircleaner 2x4 holleys hiiden msd 4 speed white interior buckets radio delete, nos clutch fam correct in every way except vin everything either corretly restored or nos or reproducion new everything from fule tank fuel lines weather striping disc brakes magnum wheels radial rwl tires, rechromed bumpers extensive powder coating, power sterring federal pump, correct heater lines restored heater box restored e brake mechinism all new electrical wiring including dash harness beautiful car with 4 break in miles on it a very rumbly very bad ass looking 1970 charger r/t with a big bad built for the street arruzza hemi unbelivable torque monster on pump fuel, 108k invested in the best of everything, asking 80k cash no trades email me for pix car is in pacific northwest, car looks like a brand new 1970 car atomdoug@gmail.com

Edited by metalgod (08/18/17 08:41 PM)

#2355980 - 08/18/17 10:00 AM 1969 GTX 440 [Re: moparts]
44070dart Offline

Loc: bflo. ny
Not mine, belongs to a friend. I know its a honest, great car..car near Buffalo NY.. 1969 Plymouth GTX, 440 cu.in, real RS code car, not numbers matching, originally a 4 speed car with clutch pedal under the rug. Originally from Georgia, everything new or rebuilt. Runs great,sounds great, and is super dependable. Original floor / trunk pans and quarters. Show quality paint, very nice, no disappointments, rochester ny craigslist ... looking for $27000
[url=ttps://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/d/1969-plymouth-gtx/6256114755.html]1969 gtx[/url]

#2356330 - 08/18/17 10:39 PM 67 Plymouth Belvedere 1 2 door post car roller [Re: 44070dart]
cudajunction Offline

Loc: oregon
Nice west coast 1967 Plymouth Belvedere 1 two door post project car. Very rare to see not many made. Would make a cool last of the desirable post cars hemi clone. Complete minus engine, radiator , driveshaft and trans. Was originally a slant 6 auto car. Body is very nice no outer rust through. Needs center floor boards as it was a rubber mat car and a 2x2 inch patch in upper trunk floor. Quarters, cowl, center trunk and rear extensions are very nice. Comes with a nice grill and used tail lights that are solid. Have lots of parts to convert to v-8 for extra cost. Possible trade for mopar muscle car era parts or cars. 4500 Have lots of pictures top and bottom side.

Edited by cudajunction (08/18/17 10:41 PM)

#2357071 - 08/20/17 11:12 AM 68 charger r/t 440 4spd car [Re: cudajunction]
A12RTX2340 Offline

$16k. obo. Orig CA Charger now Rusty but mostly complete project car originally from San Mateo CA area and era of the Bullitt film sold on 5/1/68 from Westlake Dodge. 54k orig miles. GG1 racing green stripe delete with dark green top and interior. Options include, Factory wood wheel, tach, console 4spd, am radio, remote mirror, 14' redlines with simulated mag wheel covers, chrome tips. Blank Vin Dealer warranty short block only replaced in 73' with all the other orig engine components put back on by the dealer at the time of the short block installation. #'s trans and 3:54 Dana. History back to dealer/orig owner on certicard. Mint orig fender tag and certicard. Will entertain serious offers only. Been in storage for 18+ years. PM best. BB in NY.

Edited by A12RTX2340 (09/05/17 01:27 PM)

#2358169 - 08/22/17 02:59 PM Re: 70 Back - B Body Cars For Sale - 3rd Quarter [Re: moparts]
als499 Offline
mopar

Loc: Zumbrota,MN
1968 Dodge Charger RT , older restoration, fun driver , needs door seals , headliner, not matching #'s, 440 magnum , 18 spline 4-speed manual, Dana 60 rear 3.54 gears, clean MN title, collector plates, serious cash buyers only $35k firm. Thanks! Alan 507-732-4363

Attachments
017.JPG

Edited by als499 (08/22/17 03:00 PM)

#2358744 - 08/23/17 06:30 PM Re: 62 Dodge Dart, post car, roller [Re: Classic Mopar]
rbj Offline

Loc: mi
1962 Dodge Dart post car, all steel except hood. selling as roller or also have 512 Kieth black all aluminum b1 original headed motor.

Nhra 8.50 cert cage DOM tube

Dana 60 with mark Williams 40 splined axels , summers brothers titanium coned spool,strange 4.30 pro gear, mark Williams rear disc brakes .
Afco double adjustable rear coilovers, ladder bar suspension

Champion sfi wheels 12" back with 31 10.5w 15, 3"fronts 28" tall fronts

Car has full interior all new , custom fit carpet, backseat, headliner door pads and quarter glass panels, fiberglass front seats with covers, window net ,original smoothed dash, with auto meter gauges( all black interior)

Tubular a arms, qa1 single adjustable front shocks,willwood front brakes
Msd 7al2 ,2step,magna fuel 500 pump, 8 gallon cell

Glass front and back windows, lexan side glass, door glass does go down. Much more I'm sure , car ran 9.2s with 512 and glide any questions just call 248-219-2073 $19,500.00 roller

Trying to add pic but it says it to big , can text some it is profile pic

#2359431 - 08/24/17 10:43 PM 1966 CORONET 2-door restored local show cruiser VERY NICE!!! [Re: rbj]
garymendy Offline
enthusiast

Loc: ne ohio
PRICE DROP!!!!!,,,16,000 OBO!!
selling for a friend... (not just any friend...this guy has done meticulous work to finish my last project. he is a fanatic about paint and body lines and door closings and fit and finish..etc..)
this is a fresh restoration of a very clean southern 1966 coronet.
car has been been detailed and finished in a very clean and nice way. the custom made interior has a totally luxurious look and feel that is more plush and eye catching than the original style. this gives it a stepped up modern type feel. very clean as the pics show, very fresh.

the body and incredibly nice frame of the car are super..you could take this to any local show and be very confident of getting rave reviews..again, quality and clean build by a mopar master of his craft who cares about his work. please note the photobucket pics below and the clean trunk with original jack and spare. also note the clean trim on this car.

the 383 two barrel engine and 727 big block trans are a great running pair taken from a wrecked 99,000 mile newport. they both have been freshened, motor with new rear main seal, new valve seals, fuel pump, water pump and gaskets, and the fine shifting trans which had bright red fluid when drained also has fresh fluid for good measure. rear end has new axle seals and lube and is a 323 open. the car has been driven on the road smoothly at 70 mph and it runs cool due to the brand new aluminum radiator that is a three core.

all new brake lines and fuel lines....gas tank and sender are new also and the sender does read the proper level in the gas tank..car has new brakes and drums and will give you the confidence to stop as well as you start. and she will handle well as the front end has been rebuilt.

outstanding looking detailed grille and the rims are very well restored and the tires are ready to roll as well..this is a car you can get in and drive home..

turn key cruiser and local show car.

here is a link to about 50 pictures that will back up what i am saying about the quality of the car.

super yellow 66 coronet

price is $16,000 OBO

text preferred or call 440-522-0048
car located near elyria ohio just west of cleveland ohio..
transport can be arranged with prior payment and we will help load as well.

no way you could build the car for that and you can just jump in and enjoy this one without years of working on it.

Attachments
66 coronet one.jpg

66 coronet five.jpg

66 coronet three.jpg

66 coronet four.jpg

Edited by garymendy (09/07/17 10:42 PM)

#2360750 - 08/27/17 05:53 PM Re: 1966 CORONET 2-door restored local show cruiser VERY NICE!!! [Re: garymendy]
gtxblu Offline
top fuel

for sale a very cool 1963 Plymouth fury convertible. This fury is powered by a 318 wide block with original pushbutton 3 speed torque flight. The car is stock right down to its single exhaust. I began life as a red car but was repainted many years ago white. Everything on the car works including power top, radio, blower, speedo,blinkers ect. THE top is white and in good shape. The interior is very nice with the exception of some upper dash tears. The car runs and drives good for a 54 year old car. The radial tires are in great shape. Not a show car but a nice cruiser. Yes, there is some mud in the car. $9000.00. 1-734-775-0738

Attachments
P8270869.JPG

P8270870.JPG

P8270871.JPG

P8270872.JPG

Edited by gtxblu (09/23/17 09:47 AM)

#2362096 - 08/29/17 10:35 PM S0LD!! 440 4-Speed Dana 60 Triple Black S6X #'s Match [Re: gtxblu]
garymendy Offline
enthusiast

Loc: ne ohio
SOLD!!!
1968 GTX 440, 4-Speed Dana 60 #'s Matching $43,000 OBO

Restored Super desirable Mopar Muscle Original Triple Black Low Mileage Matching Numbers 1968 GTX

This car is 1 of 892 by the numbers

No Delivery Disappointments when you get this one and here's why:

Two owner car with documentation from the build until now. Ordered in Dayton, OH
Recently became available from Large Rare Mopar Collection (May 2017)

GTX comes with original build sheet, fender tag and a ton of other documentation including:
ORIGINAL ORDER PAPERWORK
ORIGINAL BILL OF SALE
ORIGINAL CERTICARD
ORIGINAL BUILD SHEET

Laser straight body with no rust
100% factory panels and never been in an accident
Performance Satin Black hood Insert that really gives it a special HIGH PERFORMANCE look!!
High Quality Repaint 12 years ago that has rarely seen the light of day and stored in heated and cooled storage, Very Sharp, Car has a real POP to it!!

Numbers Matching 440 HP Engine and Numbers Matching A833 Hemi Trans
440 (375 HP Super Commando) Rebuilt eight years ago and very stout and fresh
Cooled by the factory 26" Factory heavy duty cooling package

4-Speed Transmission had recent rebuild including new synchros and bushings and a new Centerforce Clutch set-up with throwout bearing.

DANA 60 rear end featuring 3:54 Sure Grip is original to car had recent freshening including new seals and races.

Brakes: Factory Power Disc (four-piston up front) and factory drum in rear and all have been rebuilt!!

Interior Highlights are:
New Black bucket seat skins (console shift)
New door panels
New dash pad
New headliner
New Carpet
Fuel gauge and all others work perfectly
Factory Tach in dash
Overall interior is show quality and fresh

All four Magnum 500 rims are original! and come with nice raised letter driveable Goodyear tires.
Plus a very very nice set of Redlines will come with the car as well!
Underside of the car is very nice and show worthy. It is a factory undercoating car with super nice frame rails and suspension

TURN KEY SHOW PIECE OF MOPAR HISTORY
You can enjoy driving this home after buying as runs and drives beautifully.

CAR IS LOCATED IN WEST VIRGINIA
DEPENDING ON TERMS OF SALE AND ON LOCATION OF BUYER, REGIONAL DELIVERY POSSIBLE FOR A NOMINAL COST

OR AGAIN DEPENDING ON TERMS OF THE SALE SELLER MIGHT DELIVER FOR NO CHARGE!!!

AGAIN PRICE IS $43,000 OBO

text preferred during the day at 440-522-0048 or call other times

or PM me here to get in contact

CAR IS SOLD..THANKS MOPARTS!!

Attachments
IMG954509 (1).jpg

IMG954510 (1).jpg

IMG954512 (1).jpg

IMG954262.png

Edited by garymendy (09/07/17 10:38 PM)

#2362954 - 08/31/17 03:14 PM Re: 70 Back - B Body Cars For Sale - 3rd Quarter [Re: moparts]
70 buzz Offline
top fuel

Loc: michigan
1969 road runner rare rally green color non matching 383 four Speed all sheet metal in great condition the floor pan and truck pan is all original and is in excellent condition. The quarters is the only replacement. Asking 35,000 OBO. A real nice driver. selling for a friend more picture and fender tag

Attachments
IMG_1100.JPG

IMG_1096.JPG

IMG_1112.JPG

#2364587 - 09/03/17 12:21 PM Re: 70 Back - B Body Cars For Sale - 3rd Quarter [Re: moparts]
Carls65 Offline

Loc: wi.
For sale: 1970 Charger R/T.  Orginally plum crazy with white interior.  Complete car needing full restoration.  I purchased this car 19 years ago in southern Iowa.  It has been in storage the entire time.   Non matching/Non running 440 motor and automatic transmission.   Solid frame rails and floor.   At some point the floor was cut for a four speed.   Will need lower rear quarters, trunk pan, and trunk extensions. 

Included with sale: NOS grill,  trunk pan, trunk extensions,  rear quarters  (both sides), rocker panels, rear valance panel (with corner pieces), and an extra hood.    Please feel free to email me at crateike@wi.rr.com.  I have more pictures I can email.  Car is located in SE WI.  Asking 17,500.

Attachments
rps20170903_111546_959.jpg

rps20170903_111615_563.jpg

rps20170903_111746_271.jpg

#2367374 - 09/08/17 08:54 AM SOLD Thanks Moparts [Re: moparts]
shorthorse Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Ohio
This is a body only car. There is no suspension front or rear. The car is very rough. I'm not a body man so to me the only good parts are the roof, core support and transmission hump. The car does have a title, fender tag and VIN tag. It is located in SE Michigan and the price is $300.
We must make room in the shop so the car needs to go soon or it's off to the scrap yard.

Attachments
6.JPG

Edited by shorthorse (09/25/17 10:09 AM)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
24,903 Registered Members
32 Forums
184,382 Topics
2,136,423 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
96 ram steering box seal leak
by chargers777
10/23/17 11:19 PM
Replacement Key for a 2016-17 Challenger?
by 1971d21
10/23/17 11:17 PM
1969 AMC JAVELIN SST Badger
by FM3_1970
10/23/17 11:08 PM
1973 AMC Ambassador EX-Cop car
by FM3_1970
10/23/17 11:03 PM