Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 23 24 >
Topic Options
#2329549 - 07/01/17 08:56 AM 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 3rd Quarter
moparts Offline

Loc: Norwich CT USA
up

#2329624 - 07/01/17 09:37 AM B-Body Pure Zinc Interleaves for Leaf Spring Rebuild [Re: moparts]
kentj340 Offline
pro stock

Loc: Houston
B-Body Pure Zinc Interleaves for Leaf Spring Rebuild

All interleaves are made from 99.5+% pure soft zinc sheet, same as the originals.

#B11 – Exact reproduction of the 11 pure zinc interleaves that came in the 963/793, 964/794, 965/795 factory springs for 426, 440, $85.00.

#B10 – Exact reproduction of the 10 pure zinc interleaves that came in the 024/034 factory springs or other springs with 6 steel leaves each side, $77.30.

#B8 – Car set of 8 pure zinc interleaves for springs with 4-1/2 or 5 steel leaves each side, $61.85.

#BC – Car set of pure zinc interleaves custom made to exactly reproduce your old zinc using information you provide, $77.30 for 10, $61.85 for 8.

#XL – One pure zinc interleaf, long, $7.73. Order two for springs with one extra leaf each side.

Add shipping by USPS Priority mail $13.60 per car set.

Contact kjohnst at postal dot net.

Attachments
Pure Zinc Interleaves1.JPG

#2329640 - 07/01/17 09:57 AM 1964 Dodge Max Wedge 330 or 440 Complete Aluminum Front End [Re: kentj340]
DPS_1 Offline

Loc: Arizona

I have for sale a complete Aluminum Front end for either a 1964 Dodge 330 or 1964 Dodge 440 Max Wedge car. Listed below are all the parts that I have to make up the 1964 Dodge Aluminum Front end.

1 - 1964 Dodge Max Wedge Aluminum Hood; Can be Modified for HEMI
1 - Pair 1964 Dodge Aluminum 330 Fenders
1 - Pair 1964 Dodge Aluminum 440 Fenders
1 - Aluminum Tie Bar/Hood Latch Support; links the Fenders
1 - Aluminum Grill Support; Located behind the Grill
1 - Set Aluminum Bumper Brackets & Supports
1 - Thin Steel Front Bumper Straightened and Chromed
1 - Aluminum Max Wedge Hood Scoop
1 - Aluminum Race HEMI Hood Scoop
1 - Very Rare 1964 Dodge Aluminum Stone Guard

I do not have the Aluminum Doors found with the 330 HEMI cars.

The price will depend on what configuration you wish to purchase, and the condition of the parts. I will offer the buyer the option of purchasing all the 1964 Dodge Aluminum I have.

The buyer will need to pick the 1964 Dodge Aluminum up, as I will not ship the Aluminum.

I will offer the complete package of 1964 Dodge 330 or 440 Aluminum for $30,000 obo. Note: The HEMI configuration will be more expensive.

It should be clear some of the Aluminum will require repair and straightening. For those who have worked to assemble a complete Aluminum Front End, they know this is an expensive and time consuming process. There are those who do fabricate 1964 Dodge and Plymouth Aluminum Front Ends. However, there will be substantial time and money associated with going that route.

If you have questions and want pictures, you may contact me via email at dpsuozzi@gmail.com

Thanks
Peter

#2329641 - 07/01/17 09:59 AM 1964 B-Body Hurst Shifter Base, Rods and Handle [Re: DPS_1]
DPS_1 Offline

Loc: Arizona
For sale is a Hurst Competition Shifter base, Shifter Rods, and Non-Console Shifter Handle. The Shifter Base, Rods and Handle where purchased for a 1964 Dodge B-Body application. However, these shifter parts have applications for both A-Body and B-Body manual transmission vehicles. I am asking $300 OBO for the shifter parts. You may contact me for additional information at dpsuozzi@gmail.com

#2329645 - 07/01/17 10:08 AM vin rivets [Re: moparts]
GregPurcell Offline

Loc: Ellabell,GA (near Savannah)

Edited by GregPurcell (07/01/17 10:12 AM)

#2329745 - 07/01/17 01:06 PM REBUILT Lower & Upper Control Arms. Sway Bar. Strut Rods. [Re: moparts]
hemi71x Offline

Loc: Rancho Cordova, California (Sa...
**UPDATE TO THIS AD**
The LCA's have SOLD.
No need to inquire, ask, about them any longer.
The other parts, are still up for grabs.
JV.

My current pair of Sway Bar LCA's that i have for sale, UCA's, Strut Rods, Idler Arm

These are a pair of rebuilt lower control arms with sway bar mount tabs that are used on 1970 to 1972 B-body cars, Charger, Coronet, Road Runner, GTX,Super Bee, Satellite, Belvedere.

And also for 1970-1974 Barracuda's and Challenger's.

These parts are original to a 1970 Plymouth Cuda, if that means anything to you.

These are one of the best pairs of LCA's that i have pulled off a vehicle, cleaned up, bead cleaned back to bare metal, rebuilt, and put up for sale.

The UCA's and LCA's have new busings installed, and the uppers have new ball joints.
Strut rod bushings are near new, out of my stash of suspension & brake parts.

I have cleaned these control arms of 47 years of grease and grime, plus they have been bead cleaned back to bare metal, then painted up in black.

These control arms are not rust pitted pieces of junk like you find in the rust belt states here in America. These are one of the nicest pairs of lower control arms that i have come across, and rebuilt for re-sale. You can't go wrong starting out with parts from California, Nevada, Arizona, out here in the western states.

So if you factor in what it took to bust these LCA's off the car in the wrecking yard, then paying for them, buying the bushings, and rebound bumpers,doing the press work on the bushings, i need to see $300.00 for these parts. If you don't know how to rebuild these lower control arms it can be a pain in the butt to get them done.

I have a shop hydraulic press, and the factory tools to get these done correctly. Shop labor rates are $120.00 an hour where i'm at, and if i charged you 1/4 that it would be low. I have already done all the hard, dirty work for you. This is what i do as a professional auto mechanic, to help pay the bills in this life on planet earth, and to support my other hobbies, and buying other things here on this site. I can't pay my rent, go to the gas station, or grocery store, working for free, or minimum wages.

The price is "firm." I'm not interested in any kind of trades, offers, other than my stated price.

300.00 for the LCA's, + the FEDEX'ing to your zip code, with insurance, and signature delivery charges applied, + 3% Pay Pal fee.

I can be contacted thru this forum, by sending me a private message, and then i can send you all the rest of the necessary information.

$300.00 Lower Control Arms
$150.00 Upper Control Arms
$130.00 Sway Bar.
$20.00 Idler Arm
$125.00 Strut rods

Thank's a lot.
JimV.

Attachments
LCA's UCA's Sway Bar Strut Rods 031 (Copy).JPG

LCA's UCA's Sway Bar Strut Rods 001 (Copy).JPG

LCA's UCA's Sway Bar Strut Rods 014 (Copy).JPG

LCA's UCA's Sway Bar Strut Rods 028 (Copy).JPG

Edited by hemi71x (07/12/17 11:36 PM)

RF-4C Phantom 69-370 Zweibrucken, Germany

#2329754 - 07/01/17 01:17 PM 1970 b body parts for sale [Re: moparts]
metalgod Offline
top fuel

Loc: phx
All parts for 1970 b body except where noted:
Trunk hinges, good condition roadrunner GTX $40.00 part #1
Trunk lock mechanism and trunk lid latch $40 part #2
Charger trunk lid, original paint no dents no rust has factory cutouts for wing $350 part#3
Charger hood, very nice straight clean, under hood all filled in and smoothed $650 part#4
Chrome hood hinges very nicely done complete with plated springs $250 part#5
Charger Tail lamp assemblies 1 set; both have clean clear lenses and nice clean housings, both sides
are in very good condition, $250 set, part #6 single driver’s side, nice cond $120 part#7
Driver side remote rear view mirror, chrome is in nice shape, mirror is clean, cables good, correct gasket and bezel, factory part $50 part#8
Door stainless trim, 2 long sections for front doors and 2 short sections for rear panels, this is the trim that the upper edge of the cardboard backed door panel slides up into, polished like new 4 piece set $75.00 part#9
Factory gauges for rally dash, all function correctly, a bit yellowed, fuel gauge, water temp, speedo and clock all three $65 part#10
Hemi K frame correct mounts, correct skid plate, sway bar mounts locates hemi engine in factory correct location, no scraps, dents bashes or wrecks, powder coated silver metallic $550.00 part#11
1970 440+6 K frame with correct skid plate, no dents smashes or scrapes $ 375 part#12
1970 3 speed wiper motor, functions correctly, is a bit dirty but otherwise good condition, complete with wiring harness, correct 3 speed wiper pivot arm on motor and includes a NOS 3 speed wiper switch still in original box $250 part#13
1970 Charger Front Valance lamps, nice condition good clean lenses, good housings, no broken mounts, good wires $55 part#14
1970 Hurst pistol grip shifter box Used but very good condition, box is tight, Box is correct bayonet style 7174 stamping box only $295 part#15
1970 factory Hurst shifter handle, clean original factory handle with good top lenses and grips $225 part#16
Also have complete package to mount to transmission, including mount plate, bolts, trans levers and nuts shift rods and swivels (no reverse rod) $150 complete with above shifter box and handle $600 part#17
1970 Hurst pistol grip shifter box, fresh rebuild from Hurst, Box only $400.00 part#18
1970 Hurst pistol grip shifter for b body non console looks NOS, very nice, top lenses and real wood grips, $350 part#19
1970 B body 6 way seat track assembly, 1 is restored better than new very nice $650, part#20 1 is unrestored but 100% complete and functional, light surface rust on tracks but otherwise could be cleaned up and installed as it is $425 part#21
1970 -body factory battery tray s and battery tray brace, new never used $25.00 part#22
1970 charger front hood seal new in box $30 part#23
1970 B-body dash parts lot, includes lower dash plastic on left side,( faded green but not broken) charger glove box outer door, steering column plastic sleeve, steering column metal wire cover, glove box stop, , rear window trim, map light delete plate $65 part#24
Prices do not include shipping email me @coololdpartz@aol.com open to some negotiation on all more expensive items

All parts for 1970 B body except where noted:
1970 B body interior parts lot ,including, lower left dash plastic, upper roof rail seat belt holders, seat belt rubber covers, coat hooks, day and night mirror, window crank spacers, glove box stop and latch all good condition $65 part#26
1970 b body “tuff” wheel adaptor, install a factory e body tuff wheel on your B body, good condition wiring intact good finish $95 the tuff wheel looks great on GTX and Chargers part#27
1970 b body steering column support, powder coated gloss black with polished aluminum inserts excellent condition $45 part#28
1970-71 Hemi valve covers correct wrinkle finish, correct wire looms correct breather and PCV provisions, correct baffling underneath, these look NOS but are modified 69 units, very well done, flat sealing edges, once installed no way to tell the difference nice set of hemi covers $600 part#29
1970 GTX Runner c pillar vinyl top chrome trim good shape no dents $60 part#30
1970 B body rear window defroster, aluminum vent and plastic tubing mounts in package tray area, no motor or switch $40 part#31
1970 B body 26 inch radiator 3 core aftermarket mopar replacement, looks factory except no lettering on top tank, for big block car upper hose on drivers side lower on pass side good clean radiator functions as it should no fan strikes no leaks $225 part#32
1970 26 inch radiator fan shroud, no cracks, not broken, good mounting holes $65 part#33
1970 b body front windshield trim, polished up ready to install $85 part#34
1970 front windshield stainless trim 4 vertical side pieces good condition $35 part#35
1969 Charger Dash bezel set for an S/E car with woodgrain inserts, this is an original factory set which has been restored very nicely, very nice plating and texture, small rectangular slots for metal backed wood trim( not included) includes piece for over dash also $250 part#36
1969 Charger/Superbird/Daytona headlamp switch, correct vacuum activation arm, switch is in good functioning condition, chrome is faded on rocker, an original factory switch $65 part#37
1970 2 speed wiper switch (rally dash cars) works well $35 part#38
1969 Charger flasher switch work well looks good $45 part#39
1970 #3 speed wiper switch works good good chrome on rocker no broken tags $75 part#40
1970 headlamp switch b body non rally dash $45 part#41
1970 dash dimmer assembly, good spring,resistor, roller chrome is good works good no sticking $55 part#42
1970 B body rally dash instrument housing, bare housing with blue lamp socket plastics, good clean housing inside and out $45 part#43
1969 Charger/Daytona/1970 superbird vacuum headlamp canister, nice solid reservoir canister with correct bracket, no dents good finish $60 part#44
1970 Charger headlamp relay, fits on the back of switch, works well, good case and connectors $30 part#45
Prices do not include shipping email me @coololdpartz@aol.com open to some negotiation on all more expensive items
1969 Daytona parts lot including: A pillar moldings correct contours made from original parts hand laid fiberglass chrome plated very nice, vacuum headlamp harness from headlamps to core support correct yellow stripping and connectors, metal headlamp adjustment cams, misc. nose seals, grill material correct mesh $145
Part#46-50
1970 b body interior A pillar moldings black in good condition no cracks or breaks $45 part#51
1970 Superbird grille mesh screen and jack hold down plates (2 pieces) jack hold down is nice correct reproduction finished in satin black, screen may not be correct but it came with the car $70 part#52
1970 B body HEMI air cleaner, custom made to look 100% factory stock for 1970 b body HEMI dodge, but it is actually designed to work with the marine type HEMI intake manifold that uses 2 750 holley carbs ( or any other cfm you choose) the base was an original AFB style HEMI base that was hand modified to fit the dual Holley carbs and retain the stock look and height, the lid was custom made as well but the peak has been removed for hood clearance and the mounting studs are further apart, it looks very stock and is very well made semi-gloss black powder coated base HEMI orange painted lid$ 650 ( could mot build one for this price) part # 61
1970 Roadrunner side marker lamps, set of 4, 1 has a broken lens and 1 mounting plate is missing otherwise nice set in factory paint $60 part# 62
1970 B body firewall reinforcement plates, correct for power and non-power brake cars, powder coated gloss black, good threads on studs no rust no bends, original factory part $60 part # 63
1970 b- body engine compartment parts lot including big block cadmium plated alternator brackets, 440 engine wiring harness, no burned wires 100% complete, right and left side access plates clean no rust painted gloss black $65 part # 64
1970 b body 4 speed floor console upper and lower shifter boots, lower boot is nos and never used upper is reproduction but very good quality, these are the correct upper and lower shifter boots needed when a pistol grip 4 speed is used with a console, very nice set $145 part #66
1970 Charger front arm rest bases and rear arm rest pads,(no ashtrays) front set is new in box, never used rear pads are used but In good condition $100 part#671970 Clutch parts lot including, correct bell housing dust boot, correct firewall dust boot, correct NOS OEM big block/HEMI clutch fork, adjustment rod and washer, fork spring and throw-out bearing all parts are new $100 part# 68
1970 B body dash mounted reverse lamp indicator, a nice reproduction of the factory installed 4 speed reverse lamp, new in box $45 part# 69
1970 Charger stainless steel exhaust tips, TTI 3 inch exhaust tips, very good quality with correct hanger and highly polished brand new never used $130 part # 70

1970-71 HEMI engine pulley set, factory steel pulley set for a 70-71 HEMI engine with power steering, upper water pump pulley is used but good condition not bent, no rust, runs true, lower double pulley is new( looks NOS) never mounted, has slight bend in edge of smaller pulley groove, very minor, otherwise like new, flat edges, true running pulley grooves, clean not bent or out of round correct spacing of pulley grooves, alternator pulley is correct for 70-71 HEMI alternator, NOS never used, large upper pulley is more common 440 water pump pulley but was removed from an early 69 HEMI GTX with no PS(?) used but good condition, runs true no issues, check prices elsewhere on repo stuff, great package deal if you need a real set of HEMI pulleys $450 part# 71
1972 60 amp alternator, professionally rebuilt to factory specs, case #s 3438713 5305, single pulley, square back original factory part not reproduction $95 part# 72
1970 B body rear leaf spring hangers, excellent reproduction of an often overlooked part of the car, slightly heavier steel than stock, correct in every other aspect, new in box $50 part # 73
1970 Charger non A/C driver side under dash fresh air vent assembly, 1 unit is clean, has good case and internals, cable mount good, had nice unbroken vent cover, other unit is a little dirty, need a vent cover and aa little clean up but very usable $55 part# 74
1966 b body HEMI with fresh air pkg(2)engine breathers good quality chrome breather made to original specifications and dimensions, round with a 90 degree breather hose fitting, correct internal screen mesh, and the correct “oil” lettering. also used on 67-69 440/HEMI never used(1) 1970-71 HEMI engine push in breather, correct lettering and mesh screen, never used nice chrome full set of 3 $185 part#75
1970 rear window trim part # 76
1968-70 Charger outside rear window trim , 3 corner pieces 2 long straight pieces ( assume lower) in good overall condition not bent up, no dents easily polished up $ 50 part#77
1970 Charger gas tank straps, new never used $40 part# 79
1969 Charger rear deck panel trim, this is the long center section that fits under the trunk lid lower edge on the top of the trunk panel area ( no corners) it is in very good condition, no bends, no elongated holes, has the correct peak in the middle a factory issued part $75 part# 80
Mancini racing reproduction RB/HEMI 6 qt racing pan (MRE884AB) new in box never used, $115 part#81
Bendix power brake booster, fits various b/c body mopars, looks identical to the HEMI Bendix booster with the exception of the smaller mounting studs and slightly offset stud placement, this unit is rebuilt and has the correct HEMI only rear hook style actuator, have a nice set or reproduction bracket and center pivot assembly to mount this booster on your b/e body with a HEMI engine, while not 100% concours correct once its mounted there is no difference in appearance or function complete booster and bracket assembly $300 part#82
Crane pushrod set for RB motor with adjustable valve train, cup and ball pushrods, new in box never used $115 part#83

1970 b body floor console compartment hinge, brand new never installed or used, $45 part# 90
1970 Charger 440/Automatic factory driveshaft, excellent condition checked for balance, straightness and x rayed for cracks, shaft runs true and is a factory part, has been powdercoated red, looks good, $85 part# 85
1970 Charger set of Hi-Lo Spartan horns, work fine, $40 part# 86
Spartan Hi note horns, 2 work ok 1 is very tinny sounding $35 for all 3 part #87
!970 B body under dash factory A/C ducting these are the only plastic parts I have, good condition not brittle or broken $45 part#88
1969-70 HEMI engine federal power steering pump bracket, this came of a late 69 coronet with a factory 426 HEMI engine and a federal pump, good condition needs repainted or powdercoated $65 part# 89
1968-70 Charger rear glass, good condition no chip cracks or hazing original factory part $65 part#911970 b body 4 speed column lock linkage set, brand new, complete except trans to pivot rod $165 part#92
1970 b body 4 speed column lock linkage set, brand new, complete except, bell housing mount& trans to pivot rod $145 part#93
1970 b body disc brake proportioning valve set factory parts all in good working condition $125 all part#94
1970 3 speed wiper pivot arm, this is the correct arm that goes on the three speed wiper motor, factory part hard to find, $45 part#95
Rear defroster vent grill, aluminum grill only fits on rear package shelf on cars equipped with blower motor driven rear defog option $ 50 part#96
prices do not include shipping email me @coololdpartz@aol.com open to some negotiation on all more expensive items

#2329758 - 07/01/17 01:20 PM REBUILT Lower Control Arms 62-72 B Body 70-74 E Body Cars [Re: moparts]
hemi71x Offline

My current pair of LCA's that i have for sale.

These are a pair of rebuilt lower control arms that are used on 1962 to 1972 B-body cars, Charger, Coronet, Road Runner, GTX,Super Bee, Satellite, Belvedere.
And also for 1970-1974 Barracuda's and Challenger's.

I recently found this pair on a 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury, if that means anything to you.
These are one of the best pairs of LCA's that i have pulled off a vehicle, cleaned up, Evaporusted back to bare metal, rebuilt, and put up for sale.

I have cleaned these control arms of 53 years of grease and grime, plus they have been cleaned of all the surface rust in a product called Evaporust.
You paint them up with whatever texture, and color paint that you prefer.
Some people are pretty anal in what they want to do, so I'm leaving that up to you'

These control arms are not rust pitted pieces of junk like you find in the rust belt states here in America. These are one of the nicest pairs of lower control arms that i have come across, and rebuilt for re-sale. You can't go wrong starting out with parts from California, Nevada, Arizona, out here in the western states.

So if you factor in what it took to bust these LCA's off the car in the wrecking yard, then paying for them, buying the bushings, and rebound bumpers,doing the press work on the bushings, i need to see $240.00 for these parts. If you don't know how to rebuild these lower control arms it can be a pain in the butt to get them done.

I have a shop hydraulic press, and the factory tools to get these done correctly. Shop labor rates are $120.00 an hour where i'm at, and if i charged you 1/4 that it would be low. I have already done all the hard, dirty work for you. This is what i do as a professional auto mechanic, to help pay the bills in this life on planet earth, and to support my other hobbies, and buying other things here on this site. I can't pay my rent, go to the gas station, or grocery store, working for free, or minimum wages.

The price is "firm." I'm not interested in any kind of trades, offers, other than my stated price.

$240.00 for the parts, + the FEDEX'ing to your zip code, with insurance, and signature delivery charges applied, + 3% Pay Pal fee.

I can be contacted thru this forum, by sending me a private message, and then i can send you all the rest of the necessary information.

Thank's a lot.
JimV.

Attachments
LCA's B & E Body #4 001 (Small).JPG

LCA's B & E Body #4 002 (Small).JPG

LCA's B & E Body #4 006 (Small).JPG

LCA's B & E Body #4 012 (Small).JPG

#2329778 - 07/01/17 01:46 PM REBUILT Wide Mouth Disc Brake Calipers 70 Superbird, AAR TA [Re: moparts]
hemi71x Offline

These are a rebuilt pair of original, OEM disc brake calipers that are used on 1970 and early build 1971 B & E body automobiles.
Cuda, Challenger, Charger, and the other B body line of cars.

Calipers are what's known as the "Wide Mouth" design castings, that were used in 1970, and early build 71's.
A one year only design on the 70 E & B body line of cars, when they changed over to the standard design, which everyone is most familiar with.

I have had these calipers in my 35 + year collection of parts that i saved, hoarded, collected, scrounged, rat holed, for decades, that i have just taken off the storage shelving, and rebuilt them for sale.
This pair are one of two pairs, of the wide mouth caliper design that i ever had in all these years.
This pair was original to a 70 T/A Challenger that i got off a car in a wrecking yard in the late 1970's or early 1980.

Positioner pins, (bolts) are all the correct ones in their design for the 1970 calipers.
One of the positioner's is period correct, with the "flat" design, but 3 of the others are not, and are the later concave design.

Shipping will be by FEDEX, with insurance, and signature delivery fees, factored in.

$500.00 for the pair, with all the hardware.
That's the price.
Not interested in any "offers", trades, or low ball offers on these parts.
Sold my other pair that i had for that amount, and this is the price for what's currently advertised also.

Payment by postal money order, or cashiers check, from your bank, or if you pick up in person, a whole mess of hundred dollar bills will do.

Send me a pm, if your a serious buyer, and not a shopper, look-e-loo, or tire kicker.
Or.
Nine One Six, Eight Five Two, One Seven Five Eight.
During the evening time hours of 5:30 - 7:30 PM (Pacific Time) only.

Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

Attachments
70 Calipers AAR & TA 001 (Copy).JPG

70 Calipers AAR & TA 004 (Copy).JPG

70 Calipers AAR & TA 009 (Copy).JPG

70 Calipers AAR & TA 012 (Copy).JPG

#2329824 - 07/01/17 03:07 PM Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 3rd Quarter [Re: moparts]
mrrandyj Offline
super stock

Loc: CT
What we have here is a brand new reproduction voltage regulator for a 1962-1969 Dodge Plymouth or Chrysler vehicle. This regulator looks almost exactly like what the originals look like from the outside, it even has the IGN and FLD stamped into the cover, but hidden inside is a small circuit board with diodes, transistors, and other electronic components. This voltage regulator is completely electronic. No more points that cause voltage fluctuations. Now you can have the best of both worlds, a voltage regulator that looks stock but is all electronic inside. This is a bolt on upgrade, no modifications are necessary. Bolt it on and plug in your factory wiring, its that simple. The cost for these is $28.00 each with free shipping anywhere in the continental US.

If you have any questions you can email me at mrrandyj@aol.com

Attachments
top.jpg

#2329830 - 07/01/17 03:19 PM Re: 1 set of NOS 69 side markers [Re: moparts]
69B71E10LC Offline

Loc: Motor City
I have a complete set of 69 B-body marker lens. 2-2930958 and 2-2930960, there is a little shelf ware from the boxes that will polish out. Asking 160 for the set shipped in the lower 48.
586-530-8529 Thanks Andy

284107 thumbnail_IMG_1021.jpg
284106 thumbnail_IMG_1020.jpg
284105 thumbnail_IMG_1019.jpg

Attachments
thumbnail_IMG_1019.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1020.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1021.jpg

Attachments
thumbnail_IMG_1019.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1020.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1021.jpg

Edited by 69B71E10LC (07/02/17 09:07 AM)
Edit Reason: add pics

#2329839 - 07/01/17 03:57 PM Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 3rd Quarter [Re: moparts]
bill440rt Offline
top fuel

Loc: NJ, USA
SOLD

Edited by bill440rt (07/10/17 08:43 PM)

#2329846 - 07/01/17 04:04 PM Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 3rd Quarter [Re: moparts]
Raceman1087 Offline

Loc: Fowlerville, Mi
440 Exhaust Manifolds for sale $400 + Shipping

Thanks Mike

517 404 9830

Attachments
Manifolds 3.jpg

Manifolds 1.jpg

manifolds 2.jpg

Manifolds.jpg

Edited by Raceman1087 (07/10/17 08:12 PM)

#2329853 - 07/01/17 04:32 PM Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 3rd Quarter [Re: moparts]
gtxblu Offline
top fuel

I have a collection of 1968-1970 b-body station wagon parts.
1. I have a pair of rust free rear doors. One has glass the other doesn't.
2. I have a complete tinted tailgate window.
3. The rest is misc trim pieces.
4. I also have a pair of 1/4 panel glass sections. I am located in southern Michigan. Make offer if interested. 1-734-775-0738

Attachments
P7010843.JPG

P7010844.JPG

P7010845.JPG

P7010846.JPG

#2329868 - 07/01/17 05:14 PM 66-69 B-body Hemi AC base [Re: moparts]
2JcodeChargers Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Valley of the sun, AZ
Very nice condition 1966-89 round base plate for "Chrome Dome" Street hemi air cleaner. No dents or damage. $250 plus the ride from Phoenix Az. NO PAYPAL! personal check or money orders please.
Can send pics but can't load them here.
Thanks

Edited by 2JcodeChargers (07/01/17 05:31 PM)

#2329869 - 07/01/17 05:14 PM NOS Holley MECHANICAL Center 6 Pack, 6bbl. Carburetor #4782 [Re: moparts]
hemi71x Offline

I have an NOS, new in the box, Holley center, 6 Pack, 6 BBL, Mechanical carburetor, #4782 up for sale.
These carburetors were the competition, performance, race, carbs over the production street versions.
Rated at 500 CFM.
The fuel inlet is on the Left side of the float bowl, not like the production 340, 440, street versions.
The outboard carburetors did not have vacuum pods on them, hence the term mechanical carburetors.
Holley hasn't produced these in years, so they are very difficult to find, in this day and age.
$600.00 + Pay Pal, and FEDEX'ing with insurance, and signature delivery charges on the package.
That's the price.
Not interested in any "trades" low ball "offers" for this part.
Interested, serious buyers, send me a pm thru this forum.
Thank's
Jim V.

Attachments
Holley Mechanical Carb 001 (Small).JPG

Holley Mechanical Carb 002 (Small).JPG

Holley Mechanical Carb 004 (Small).JPG

Holley Mechanical Carb 005 (Small).JPG

#2329874 - 07/01/17 05:30 PM 4 speed console top plates [Re: hemi71x]
2JcodeChargers Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Valley of the sun, AZ
Complete set (3-pieces) of top plates for a 1969-70 woodgrain B-Body 4 speed console. The console is NOT INCLUDED. This is the 3 pieces- 4 speed top plate, glove box lid and the small top filler piece. Nice condition for a driver but would need re-chroming for a higher end vehicle. No broken tabs or stripped out holes. Wood grain is in very good condition. Have pictures just can't load them here. NO PAYPAL personal check or money order.
$250 plus the ride from Phoenix Az.
Thanks

#2329877 - 07/01/17 05:33 PM Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 3rd Quarter [Re: moparts]
6PAX Offline
master

Loc: Metro Detroit
Front disk brake calipers from a 1970 Road Runner. $100

1970 B-body non-rally dash woodgrain radio bezel. $75

Nice A/B-body chrome console shift knob (knob only, no button). $20

Two frame strut rod shields. Both same side part #4434. $5 each.

Miscellaneous 1965 Satellite parts lot. Included are one blower switch and bezel (no knob), one wiper switch with bezel and knob, two door jamb dome light switches and two chrome knobs that I am not sure what they are for. $25 for the lot.

New chrome master cylinder cover. $8

Full circle chrome horn ring for 1966 type three spoke steering wheels. Some light pitting. $40 I will also throw in a 2nd ring that has some nicks for no extra charge.

1968-69 style full circle chrome horn ring for three spoke steering wheels including horn cap. Some light pitting $45

New in the box Hurst Pro Matic shifter. $225

70 B-body rally dash with knob style radio woodgrain decal kit. $85

1970 Woodgrain rally dash radio bezel cut for aftermarket radio. $50

Nice 68-99 B-body dash wire harness for sweep gauges. $100

1970 B-body six-way bucket seat track. $500

68-69 A/B-body chrome bucket seat headrest bezels. Some pits. $15 for set of 4.

New B-body quarter window roller kit less two rollers. $30

Driver side deluxe chrome remote mirror. Pretty nice chrome but glass is loose. $60

Four 1968 side marker lenses. Three amber, one red. $10 each

68-69 A/B-body black three spoke steering wheel. Pretty nice, no cracks. Comes with original brushed finish partial horn ring. I also am including a chrome full circle horn ring with it for free (has some pitting). $200

New 1970 B-body knob style woodgrain radio bezel decal. $18

1970 Road Runner (purple) Road Warriors trading card. $3

4 1966-67 Dodge Charger spinner hub caps. Have some dings. $50

New Grant Tuff steering wheel with horn cap. $80

Prices do not include shipping. Can email pics. Email: gt340 at yahoo.com

Edited by 6PAX (07/17/17 04:35 PM)

#2329912 - 07/01/17 06:53 PM Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 3rd Quarter [Re: moparts]
Karguy Offline

Loc: Florida
I have a really nice, solid, straight 1969 or 1969 Dodge Super Bee hood for sale. It is not rusted patched or damaged and has a really nice front lip area. This is a soda blast and paint type hood. The chrome inserts are a little pitted but they sell those new now. $550

Located in the Tampa Florida area. Local pick up only.

James 727-5nine9-437 4

Attachments
hood.jpg

hood2.jpg

hood4.jpg

hood3.jpg

#2329936 - 07/01/17 07:37 PM Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 3rd Quarter [Re: moparts]
Goat330 Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Randolph, Ohio--N.E. Ohio
63 Dodge 330 or 63 Plymouth Savoy red speaker grill. Will also fit 62 330 & Savoy dashboard. $400-I'll pay shipping in lower 48.I know it's pricey, but they don't find them like this anymore. Bill at
wmemore@aol.com or PM me here. Thanks for the free ads Moparts!

http://s846.photobucket.com/user/Bigemo63/media/100_0701.jpg.html?sort=3&o=64

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 23 24 >

Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
24,896 Registered Members
32 Forums
184,156 Topics
2,133,189 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
I Stand By My Earlier "Dodge Silverado Post