Originally Posted By Frankenduster
Negative camber does NOT result in accelerated tire wear on the inside edges unless the toe setting is wrong. I have 287,000 miles on a 2007 Ram 1500 that has been lowered since new, has .75 degree of NEG camber and gets regular tire rotation. The tires wear even.
Also...The belief that a slight change in ride height requires a trip to the alignment rack is being overly picky IMO. I have raised and lowered torsion bar Mopars plenty of times without blowing $75 on an alignment, even with my 70 Charger with tires that are $250+ each! To all the guys that suggest the alignment: Do you also go in for an alignment if you raise or lower the rear of the car? You know that this affects caster too, right?

You (f-duster) of all people should have turn plates, a tape measure, and a caster/camber guage. If you have a timing light there is not reason not to have some simple alignment tools.

That said if you lowered the car without rechecking the toe (at the very least) it's probably 1/8" out or better. Other than that how are the LCA bushings? Sloppy/broken LCA parts will turn the most sober of drivers in to a wandering drunkard when it comes to road feel and predictability.