Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: Pale_Roader] #2301701
05/09/17 12:55 PM
05/09/17 12:55 PM
Pikes Peak Country
T
TC@HP2 Offline
master
TC@HP2  Offline
master
T

Pikes Peak Country
Originally Posted By Pale_Roader

I REALLY wish you could get a performance tire in 15".

You can, but they aren't cheap. Z rated Avons. Around $300 a tire.

Otherwise is H rated MT SR and Maxxis Marauduers around $150 ea.

Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: MuuMuu101] #2302218
05/10/17 07:10 AM
05/10/17 07:10 AM
the frozen wastes...
Pale_Roader Offline OP
Swears too much
Pale_Roader  Offline OP
Swears too much

the frozen wastes...
Originally Posted By MuuMuu101
Odds are you probably wouldn't even feel the weight difference between a 15" and 16" wheel (20 lbs 15" vs. 25 lbs 16" wheel). You're forgetting when you swap out a wheel, all of the weight is already closer to its moment of inertia. Given similar tire weights, I calculated only a difference of about 12-13% of power loss. That means if it takes 20 hp to physically spin the tires, the 16" wheel would require 22.6 hp.

However, I just did a quick google search on Maxxis 295/50/16 and all I found was their Bravo line which weighed about 57 lbs (20+ lbs more than the BFG's). Maybe some sort of SUV tire? So, it would have been better to stay with the 15" wheels.

Well... in this project, i'd pay more for that weight savings even if it wasn't unsprung. This is sprung. 6lbs a wheel is a LOT ov weight. A disgusting amount ov weight. I didn't even like cop rims, because they were 28lbs, vs my lightest 24.5lb 7" steelie.

And yeah... nothing good comes from the Maxxis idea, from the very first time i heard about them. If its not one thing, its another. It will never happen. Just had a set ov new 16's locally for $400. THAT...[/i[ might have been worth the dance... but i'm glad they sold. I'll stick with the junkyard BFG's until i can get some real wheels. At least it will [i]LOOK cool...

Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: TC@HP2] #2302220
05/10/17 07:17 AM
05/10/17 07:17 AM
the frozen wastes...
Pale_Roader Offline OP
Swears too much
Pale_Roader  Offline OP
Swears too much

the frozen wastes...
Originally Posted By TC@HP2

I REALLY wish you could get a performance tire in 15".

You can, but they aren't cheap. Z rated Avons. Around $300 a tire.

Otherwise is H rated MT SR and Maxxis Marauduers around $150 ea.

First i've heard ov these now? But still... BOOOO! Why always the compromises??? Who the hell wants 'period' performance...??? There are modern Vettes and Mustangs in the canyon... Cant win. Cant even come close to winning.

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 2.13.35 AM.png
Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: Pale_Roader] #2302221
05/10/17 07:20 AM
05/10/17 07:20 AM
the frozen wastes...
Pale_Roader Offline OP
Swears too much
Pale_Roader  Offline OP
Swears too much

the frozen wastes...

You know... at this rate, i'd put racing slicks on the damn car and take my chances with the fuzz. Too bad you gotta warm 'em up.

Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: Pale_Roader] #2302277
05/10/17 10:58 AM
05/10/17 10:58 AM
the frozen wastes...
Pale_Roader Offline OP
Swears too much
Pale_Roader  Offline OP
Swears too much

the frozen wastes...

Okay... three hours later, and enough burned out links to shut my eyes down, i've actually found some interesting options. This began with TC@HP@'s Avon suggestion...

Goodyear 'Billboard's.
Goodyear 'Blue Streaks'.

Both are Cobra tires, but the rears are around 295/50-15 size. Non-DOT, but treaded and many guys ARE using them on the street. The Blue Streaks are supposedly THE best handling dry tire you can get without going to a racing slick. 9/10, but utterly useless in the wet (the tread stipes have been described as "chicken-scratch"). The Billboards look a lot more like a street tire... reminiscent ov the old MT ET Streets. They aren't as hot in the dry, but apparently work well in the wet. 7/10 and 8/10 (if that makes sense). They are a bias tire, so they're light too... though perhaps not the best for punctures. They'll flat-spot if they sit (takes a few miles to round 'em back out), and the Billboards are notorious for throwing rocks. Both ov these run around $300US, the Blue Streaks a little more.

Hoosier makes a 275/50-15 Z-rated radial, DOT-approved, that apparently handle very well in the dry, but bad in the wet. They also make a 26.5/9.5-15 in bias, non-DOT (oddly, just this one size though, the smaller sizes are DOT?). Good dry, bad wet, the radials are very sticky. Radials a little over $300, the bias quite a bit cheaper... $230ish. They also come in 275/60-15 bias, and other sizes (like 245/50ZR15 radial).

Dunlop makes 'Post Historic' tires for the Cobra too. 26", 27" and 28" with 9.5 to 11.6 section width. Non-DOT. Bias i'd presume.

Avon makes a 275/55 and a 295/50 VR 15, DOT radials, '8/10' handling dry, '7/10' wet. But holy [censored] expensive...

Some places will also cut slicks (hand groove) in various tread patterns... 'vintage to modern look'. Awesome dry performance, but zero in the wet. Expensive as hell too.

Also read many reviews on the Marauder S1... apparently utter garbage or awesome, depending on who you talk to. All reviews remark on the extreme road noise however. VERY loud tires... it would seem. They ARE a truck tire though... and this alone is a red flag for me... i wonder how heavy they are. Otherwise, they actually seem a decent option... for the price... IF you can find 'em.

MT makes a hot rod tire, in H-rating, in some nice wide 15" sizes... and a 'fairly low' treadwear rating. I'd think you could equate that to stickier... but i couldn't find anyone driving on them that actually tries to go fast around corners.

SOOOO... quite a few decent options. Some legal, some not.

Hmmm... . . .

Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: Pale_Roader] #2302565
05/10/17 07:58 PM
05/10/17 07:58 PM
Pikes Peak Country
T
TC@HP2 Offline
master
TC@HP2  Offline
master
T

Pikes Peak Country
Cobra sized tires are the best match to a wide x wide set up for us muscle car guys.

Dunlop Historics, I think they are around $500 each. At least their interlocked I tread, 295/35x15 are.

Goodyear and Hoosier have a combination of d.o.t. and non-d.o.t. racing tires in radial and bias. Use at your discretion. Although, I'd really like to see them step up with a racing carcass, Z rated, dedicated d.o.t. street tire with 4 ply sidewall in 15" diameters.

Marauder 255/60x15 is 29#. 295 is wider but lower profile, should be similar in weight +/- a pound or two.

MT SR is probably one of the newest carcass design available in 15". The SR line is available in sizes up to 18" diameter wheels. It was designed as a modern foundation for larger diameter wheels and adapted down to 15" sizes so it will behave more like a modern tire. When I spoke to MT about them, they said since it is a specialty tire, they do not provide a tread wear rating for them. They have heard reports of 12-15k miles out of them, which would make them a fairly soft compound. However, they are still a 2 ply sidewall radial design that will flex a fair amount in the 50-60 aspect ratios.

Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: TC@HP2] #2302806
05/11/17 12:18 PM
05/11/17 12:18 PM
the frozen wastes...
Pale_Roader Offline OP
Swears too much
Pale_Roader  Offline OP
Swears too much

the frozen wastes...
Cobra sized tires are the best match to a wide x wide set up for us muscle car guys.

Dunlop Historics, I think they are around $500 each. At least their interlocked I tread, 295/35x15 are.

Goodyear and Hoosier have a combination of d.o.t. and non-d.o.t. racing tires in radial and bias. Use at your discretion. Although, I'd really like to see them step up with a racing carcass, Z rated, dedicated d.o.t. street tire with 4 ply sidewall in 15" diameters.

As long as they WORK... and work well... i'd try 'em. I'm not concerned about legality. I like that they're bloody light too, being bias... unless ov course that comes at the cost ov reliability on the street/daily driving. I wonder about that. They're almost TEN pounds lighter...

Quote:
Marauder 255/60x15 is 29#. 295 is wider but lower profile, should be similar in weight +/- a pound or two.

My handy dandy notes put a 255/60-15 around 2.5lbs lighter than a 295/50-15... same brand , generation and treadwear (pretty much). I have that in two examples. So if that Marauder 255 is 29, then the 295 is likely around 31.5lbs. Thats actually pretty good. Most new-gen BFG's i've had on the scale are around 31lbs, with good tread. I'd have thought a similar size tire in a better rating would be heavier. 275-60-15 Comp T/A's were noticeably heavier than the same size radial T/A's... Hmmm...

Quote:
MT SR is probably one of the newest carcass design available in 15". The SR line is available in sizes up to 18" diameter wheels. It was designed as a modern foundation for larger diameter wheels and adapted down to 15" sizes so it will behave more like a modern tire. When I spoke to MT about them, they said since it is a specialty tire, they do not provide a tread wear rating for them. They have heard reports of 12-15k miles out of them, which would make them a fairly soft compound. However, they are still a 2 ply sidewall radial design that will flex a fair amount in the 50-60 aspect ratios.

The Cobra guys seem to like 'em, but the real drivers all seem to have the competition-styled tires on. Most Cobra drivers i know are as bad as Mopar guys... puttering around at the speed limit with only rare and short blasts up the tach every now and then (i see a lot ov cheap street tires on these cars). That is not a useful reviewer.

Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: Pale_Roader] #2302937
05/11/17 05:27 PM
05/11/17 05:27 PM
Pikes Peak Country
T
TC@HP2 Offline
master
TC@HP2  Offline
master
T

Pikes Peak Country

As long as they WORK... and work well... i'd try 'em. I'm not concerned about legality. I like that they're bloody light too, being bias... unless ov course that comes at the cost ov reliability on the street/daily driving. I wonder about that. They're almost TEN pounds lighter...

If you aren't concerned with legality or using bias ply, then look at American Racer (formerly McCreary) IMCA spec tires. they offer a variety of sizes in both metric and old school alpha-numeric format along with a variety of tread patterns. Street stock d.o.t is where you might start: http://www.americanraceronline.com/tires/dot-street-stock/

Also look into Towel City Racing Tires. They offer competition retreads built on d.o.t. carcasses that are available with our without tread designs. They also offer cambered surfaces on some sizes. Dirt track tires with tread may be the starting point with these. They also offer pie crust cheater slicks for the vintage guys; http://www.towelcityracingtires.com/racing-tires/dirt-racing-tires.aspx

The rub with both of these are they are designed as competition and spec track tires, so buying as a freelance driver might be a bit tough unless you can convince them you are an outlaw racer. They have policies about not selling direct in order to avoid cutting out track operators who make money off of track spec tires. You could always see if they have a distributor in your area and buy through them. Upside to both, they aren't expensive and they will out grip any standard street tire.

Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: TC@HP2] #2303232
05/12/17 08:21 AM
05/12/17 08:21 AM
the frozen wastes...
Pale_Roader Offline OP
Swears too much
Pale_Roader  Offline OP
Swears too much

the frozen wastes...
YOU!!! All this time... You've been holding out! I had no idea this stuff was out there...

If you aren't concerned with legality or using bias ply, then look at American Racer (formerly McCreary) IMCA spec tires. they offer a variety of sizes in both metric and old school alpha-numeric format along with a variety of tread patterns. Street stock d.o.t is where you might start: http://www.americanraceronline.com/tires/dot-street-stock/

The ones you linked wont do... they're slick. As are most ov the other options. All-out slicks aren't gonna pass ANY cop's wandering eye, but the treaded tires just might. The one treaded option is too small (1" narrower than a 295). BUT... there is a dirt track tire there... in the 295/50-ish size... with tread. Wonder how that'd work on pavement?

Are these that cheap?

Quote:
Also look into Towel City Racing Tires. They offer competition retreads built on d.o.t. carcasses that are available with our without tread designs. They also offer cambered surfaces on some sizes. Dirt track tires with tread may be the starting point with these. They also offer pie crust cheater slicks for the vintage guys; http://www.towelcityracingtires.com/racing-tires/dirt-racing-tires.aspx

The rub with both of these are they are designed as competition and spec track tires, so buying as a freelance driver might be a bit tough unless you can convince them you are an outlaw racer. They have policies about not selling direct in order to avoid cutting out track operators who make money off of track spec tires. You could always see if they have a distributor in your area and buy through them. Upside to both, they aren't expensive and they will out grip any standard street tire.

I DO know a circle-track racer locally who's pretty well-known. Been doing it forever... his stuff looked pretty damn serious to me. I paid him to bring his car scales over to my house to scale my last car. Maybe he could set me up with anything i couldn't otherwise get.

Oddly enough, back to the original idea for a question... Where exactly are you scoring those 295 Marauder's for $150? I cant find anything remotely reasonable on them.

Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: Pale_Roader] #2303303
05/12/17 12:41 PM
05/12/17 12:41 PM
Pikes Peak Country
T
TC@HP2 Offline
master
TC@HP2  Offline
master
T

Pikes Peak Country
YOU!!! All this time... You've been holding out! I had no idea this stuff was out there...

It seems to come up every 3-5 years and I've posted most of this before. But, we all have different points of focus and if you weren't thinking of tires at the time, may not have paid much attention. Additionally, not everyone is willing to use non-d.o.t. or bias plys, so I don't always direct the discussion to these types of tires. FWIW, when I got back into oval track in the 90s, we were running bias plys. After a couple seasons the track decided to switch to radials. The first season times were off as everyone adapted to the new settings and driving style that radials would tolerate. However, once everyone figured it out, the radials did begin to turn quicker laps despite being heavier.

The ones you linked wont do... they're slick. As are most ov the other options. All-out slicks aren't gonna pass ANY cop's wandering eye, but the treaded tires just might. The one treaded option is too small (1" narrower than a 295). BUT... there is a dirt track tire there... in the 295/50-ish size... with tread. Wonder how that'd work on pavement?

Are these that cheap?

The ones I linked to do have tread, albeit very shallow tread. They also offer all out slicks, but as you have seen, slicks can be grooved to produce a tread appearance. Purchase a grooving tool and you can do your own. Towel City does offer an 11" dirt tire. The softer compounds will grip better than a wider, harder tire, so an inch narrower than a BFG TA is not a deal breaker,IMO.

Price...$80-125 on average. Tires are consumables and a big point of contention for price and competitiveness in the oval track world. Its not uncommon to trash one or two every night of racing, so they have to be as inexpensive as possible.

Quote:

I DO know a circle-track racer locally who's pretty well-known. Been doing it forever... his stuff looked pretty damn serious to me. I paid him to bring his car scales over to my house to scale my last car. Maybe he could set me up with anything i couldn't otherwise get.

He probably could. If you know an oval track racer, that means a track is nearby, perhaps? You may also be able to buy direct from the track its self. You might also contact those manufacturers directly and ask them who the regional distributor in your area is.

Oddly enough, back to the original idea for a question... Where exactly are you scoring those 295 Marauder's for $150? I cant find anything remotely reasonable on them.

Sorry, my mistake. Maxxis Bravos and MT ST are in $150 range. The Marauder and MT SR will be in the $200+ range.

Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: TC@HP2] #2303572
05/12/17 09:55 PM
05/12/17 09:55 PM
the frozen wastes...
Pale_Roader Offline OP
Swears too much
Pale_Roader  Offline OP
Swears too much

the frozen wastes...
Quote:

It seems to come up every 3-5 years and I've posted most of this before. But, we all have different points of focus and if you weren't thinking of tires at the time, may not have paid much attention. Additionally, not everyone is willing to use non-d.o.t. or bias plys, so I don't always direct the discussion to these types of tires. FWIW, when I got back into oval track in the 90s, we were running bias plys. After a couple seasons the track decided to switch to radials. The first season times were off as everyone adapted to the new settings and driving style that radials would tolerate. However, once everyone figured it out, the radials did begin to turn quicker laps despite being heavier.

Yeah, we got into the Cobra stuff last time, but not this whole new world ov Cobra racing. I'd heard about the Goodyear stuff, but the Billboard/Blue Streak bit was still rather confusing (still is to many people, going by what i read on other forums). Now we have a LOT ov options... some aren't bad at all.

Quote:

The ones I linked to do have tread, albeit very shallow tread. They also offer all out slicks, but as you have seen, slicks can be grooved to produce a tread appearance. Purchase a grooving tool and you can do your own. Towel City does offer an 11" dirt tire. The softer compounds will grip better than a wider, harder tire, so an inch narrower than a BFG TA is not a deal breaker,IMO.

Price...$80-125 on average. Tires are consumables and a big point of contention for price and competitiveness in the oval track world. Its not uncommon to trash one or two every night of racing, so they have to be as inexpensive as possible.

The look is a deal-breaker though. On this build i'm compromising just a couple things for the look and sound. Going with a slightly smaller tire would actually solve some problems i'm gonna see, but i want the look ov a bigger tire. A grooving tool is a bit beyond my scope right now... Interesting thought for the future though, if its cheap enough.

Huh. That IS cheap. A lot ov that roundy-round stuff, from wheels to engines is dirt cheap. Interesting...

Quote:

He probably could. If you know an oval track racer, that means a track is nearby, perhaps? You may also be able to buy direct from the track its self. You might also contact those manufacturers directly and ask them who the regional distributor in your area is.

We have a pretty well-known track about 15 miles away. I've actually never seen a race there except one time probably 25 years ago.

Quote:

Sorry, my mistake. Maxxis Bravos and MT ST are in $150 range. The Marauder and MT SR will be in the $200+ range.

Dammit... get a guy's hopes up.

I just scored a set ov 4 295 BFG's for free. Only about 30-40%, and probably 15 years old, but i can drive on them while i figure out which way to go here. I've bought brand new 15x8" rims though... so unless these suckers just absolutely do not fit, i'm committed to the 15" tire experiment. Despite keeping me from 13" brakes for now, i really want to see these rims on my car.

Last edited by Pale_Roader; 05/12/17 09:58 PM.
Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: Pale_Roader] #2303801
05/13/17 12:29 PM
05/13/17 12:29 PM
Pikes Peak Country
T
TC@HP2 Offline
master
TC@HP2  Offline
master
T

Pikes Peak Country
If there is a track nearby, go out some Saturday night, get a pit pass, wander around and check out the track tires. Most tracks have 1-3 entry level classes mandating d.o.t. tires of various sizes. Most also have 2-3 mid-upper level classes running on racing slicks. Most tracks also have 1-2 modified classes running psuedo open wheel cars, some allowing slicks, some required treaded tires.

IMCA sanctioned modifieds seems to be the most popular in the middle US. They require the American Racer L60, on dirt and asphalt, which is treaded tire about a 275/60 with square shoulders and soft compounds mounted on a 15x8 rim of various offsets depending on position. I think this rule set and approach has also been adopted by Cascar and other non-sanctioned tracks as well. The breadth of its usage is one means of keeping prices down.

Oval track prices are cheap because everything is a consumable there, from tires to entire cars. Of course, 99.5% of them are all rule regulated chevys as well, so commonality helps drive prices as well. In my neighborhood there are the occasional Ford and Mopar drivers, but I'd imagine most places are not too dissimilar.

Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: TC@HP2] #2304716
05/15/17 07:39 AM
05/15/17 07:39 AM
the frozen wastes...
Pale_Roader Offline OP
Swears too much
Pale_Roader  Offline OP
Swears too much

the frozen wastes...
If there is a track nearby, go out some Saturday night, get a pit pass, wander around and check out the track tires. Most tracks have 1-3 entry level classes mandating d.o.t. tires of various sizes. Most also have 2-3 mid-upper level classes running on racing slicks. Most tracks also have 1-2 modified classes running psuedo open wheel cars, some allowing slicks, some required treaded tires.

IMCA sanctioned modifieds seems to be the most popular in the middle US. They require the American Racer L60, on dirt and asphalt, which is treaded tire about a 275/60 with square shoulders and soft compounds mounted on a 15x8 rim of various offsets depending on position. I think this rule set and approach has also been adopted by Cascar and other non-sanctioned tracks as well. The breadth of its usage is one means of keeping prices down.

Oval track prices are cheap because everything is a consumable there, from tires to entire cars. Of course, 99.5% of them are all rule regulated chevys as well, so commonality helps drive prices as well. In my neighborhood there are the occasional Ford and Mopar drivers, but I'd imagine most places are not too dissimilar.

Yeah... its ALL Chevy here. Cant speak for circle track, but with everything else, whats not Chevy is Ford.

Thats a great idea, but i simply wont have time to do that unfortunately.

Also, to clarify, it HAS to be a 295/50-sized tire. No taller, no shorter, no narrower. I'd go wider if they made 'em, but i have 8" rims, and thats already a bit too much ov a stretch.

I REALLY should re-think those rims though. I was canyon carving in my Celica GTS today, and because i'm STILL shopping for used tires for that (god i hate Craigslist...), i'm on garbage no-name, entry-level, all-season 225-40-18's. It was scary as hell... and those are WAY better tires than the old BFG's i have on hand. Suddenly i wish those Marauders weren't so expensive.

Too bad the Goodyear Blue Streaks/Billboards weren't circle-track cheap...

Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: Pale_Roader] #2408207
11/24/17 12:52 PM
11/24/17 12:52 PM
nj
M
MoJoe Offline
enthusiast
MoJoe  Offline
enthusiast
M

nj
These Mercury wheels and new 225/60R/16 tires from a Grand Marquis came with this car when I bought it. I always like 15" Cragars or Torq Thrust on my B bodies but hated taking care of them. These are powder coated aluminum with some built in road rash and can accommodate any number of tire combos. On a well done car car bigger wheels and tires look good but I already have that on my 2013 Challenger. I like the rat look and being a little grubby at times so I'm leaving this car just like this while updating my suspension with some dics brakes and adding a big block with a 4 speed. The body is in pretty good shape, the floors and frame are excellent and no rot around the windows either. New leaf springs and Hi Jackers should raise the back and hopefully the big block should lower the front. It's a shame that some knucklehead painted over a B5 car with some patina, my favorite color btw but I got a gallon of some satin black single stage urathane with the car so I'm gonna see it thru, adding some old school decals on the back windows for good measure.

20171023_160848.jpg
Last edited by MoJoe; 11/24/17 07:10 PM.
Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: MoJoe] #2408448
11/24/17 11:16 PM
11/24/17 11:16 PM
Pikes Peak Country
T
TC@HP2 Offline
master
TC@HP2  Offline
master
T

Pikes Peak Country
Originally Posted By MoJoe
New leaf springs and Hi Jackers should raise the back and hopefully the big block should lower the front.

Ahhhh, my eyes, my eyes...

Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: Pale_Roader] #2408694
11/25/17 03:37 PM
11/25/17 03:37 PM
up yours
Supercuda Offline
About to go away
Supercuda  Offline
About to go away

up yours
I wonder if he knows this is a handling forum, not a retro forum?

They say there are no such thing as a stupid question.
They say there is always the exception that proves the rule.
Don't be the exception.
Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: Supercuda] #2410576
11/29/17 09:15 AM
11/29/17 09:15 AM
nj
M
MoJoe Offline
enthusiast
MoJoe  Offline
enthusiast
M

nj
Who cares dude...it's really about the cheap rims.

Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: MoJoe] #2410578
11/29/17 09:16 AM
11/29/17 09:16 AM
nj
M
MoJoe Offline
enthusiast
MoJoe  Offline
enthusiast
M

nj
Oh yeah and having fun.

Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: MoJoe] #2410611
11/29/17 11:43 AM
11/29/17 11:43 AM
up yours
Supercuda Offline
About to go away
Supercuda  Offline
About to go away

up yours
Originally Posted By MoJoe
Who cares dude...it's really about the cheap rims.

No, it's about LIGHT rims for, you know HANDLING.

If I want cheap rims the junkyard is full of those.

They say there are no such thing as a stupid question.
They say there is always the exception that proves the rule.
Don't be the exception.
Re: ANY clever ideas on a cheap, light (???) 16" rim...??? [Re: Supercuda] #2411015
11/29/17 11:21 PM
11/29/17 11:21 PM
nj
M
MoJoe Offline
enthusiast
MoJoe  Offline
enthusiast
M

nj
Yawn...

Page 2 of 2 1 2