Well the saga goes on. I decided to do a front to rear assessment of everything that I may of missed when doing the car. As some of you know I made a 1500 mile move to Mesa, AZ several years ago and at the time the car wasn't quite finished.
Anyway, I had this exhaust tick that was just nagging me so I decided to deal with that. Major problem with that. That's posted on another thread.
So, after going back over the car I made a list of nit noir things I need to do. Of course I am addressing the exhaust manifold problem. I may have a positive solution to that in a few days. Thanks moparpollack for talking me into going to the Pavillions yesterday.
Edited by dart4forte (11/12/17 11:44 AM)