i have had wind noise and water leakage problems since the full resto of my duster. its high on my list of winter projects to get these problems solved, especially seeming as how im coning fres off of solving similar problems on a C3 corvette.
car is a 70.

does anyone have any documentation on adjustment procedure for all the side glasses? like step by step, in order?
also, the weatherstripping channel along the roof is adjustable. is there a procedure for this?
lastly, anyone have an installation procedure for the weatherstripping? i dont believe i installed it correctly, as its not even glued in. just stuck in the channels.

please, shoot me some documentation, websites, how to's, links,m advice, whatever yove got. id prefer to have an overload, than have another summer of water and wind (with the wondpws up and the AC on).

michael

Michael Crawford CSP 1970 plymouth Duster back under construction: http://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.ph...ouring-makeover 1964 el camino beater shop truck 96403-project-drivabeater-2-0-64-el-camino-this-time