U.S.
M
moparniac Offline
master
moparniac  Offline
master
M

U.S.
Big Squeeze! I think everyone undestands how he is! (I am the same way at sometimes myself when frustrated) but IMO you make yourself look worse by keep bashing him! (just sayin man )it's his ride let him roll the way he wants... it's working for him let him enjoy

Mopar Performance
Re: new best 60' [Re: moparniac] #1100817
10/26/11 03:14 AM
10/26/11 03:14 AM
Chesterfield Twp. Mi.
J
John Burdine Offline
pro stock
John Burdine  Offline
pro stock
J

Chesterfield Twp. Mi.
http://www.4secondsflat.com/CalTracs%20Wheelie%20Bars.htm

use this link to see Calverts wheelie bars installed on his car. they work the same way the AJE's do, push down on the rearend/not unload the tires. i would like to see someone duplicate the AJE's, but made of chromemoly tubing, not aluminum.

Re: new best 60' [Re: ro23car] #1100818
10/26/11 09:23 AM
10/26/11 09:23 AM
Oologah, Oklahoma
Big Squeeze Offline
pro stock
Big Squeeze  Offline
pro stock

Oologah, Oklahoma
Quote:

im not sure but i dont think i have read where you have offered any advice. if you have i missed it but [Email]1.25@3400[/Email] i think is very respectable,i wold be happy my my ride would do that.

Here ya go......... Click here........and go down about 6 posts......he never even replied... all he writes is "I remember why i quit posting an coming here now.".....which is a bash to people on here that are trying to help him.......I still can't figure out why he's "coming here" again.....

Quote:

Big Squeeze! I think everyone undestands how he is! (I am the same way at sometimes myself when frustrated) but IMO you make yourself look worse by keep bashing him! (just sayin man )it's his ride let him roll the way he wants... it's working for him let him enjoy

I rarely bash anyone......mainly WannaBeSuperStockRacer and PurpleEddie......and now 572OnTheBumperAndBounceLikeTiggerButNowAWheelieBarStoppedThat....(which, if you haven't noticed, happen to be the three biggest attention ho's in Moparts history)....and like I said.....I wasn't going to say anything in this thread, until someone brought up my comments in the other post..... I'm just saying what a LOT of people are thinking....

If you can't handle the truth, you're living a lie.......
Re: new best 60' [Re: Big Squeeze] #1100819
10/26/11 06:31 PM
10/26/11 06:31 PM
Salina ks
572_dup2 Offline OP
Back On The Bumper!!
Happy Birthday 572_dup2  Offline OP
Back On The Bumper!!

Salina ks
Quote:

Quote:

im not sure but i dont think i have read where you have offered any advice. if you have i missed it but [Email]1.25@3400[/Email] i think is very respectable,i wold be happy my my ride would do that.

Here ya go......... Click here........and go down about 6 posts......he never even replied... all he writes is "I remember why i quit posting an coming here now.".....which is a bash to people on here that are trying to help him.......I still can't figure out why he's "coming here" again.....

Quote:

I rarely bash anyone......mainly WannaBeSuperStockRacer and PurpleEddie......and now 572OnTheBumperAndBounceLikeTiggerButNowAWheelieBarStoppedThat....(which, if you haven't noticed, happen to be the three biggest attention ho's in Moparts history)....and like I said.....I wasn't going to say anything in this thread, until someone brought up my comments in the other post..... I'm just saying what a LOT of people are thinking....

Shawn Jennings
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3