Bend,OR USA
C
Cab_Burge Offline OP
I Win
Cab_Burge  Offline OP
I Win
C

Bend,OR USA
I see that CAP auto got bought by QA1, I have one of the early CAP K members for a early(pre 1967) A body that was set up for torsion bars and stock steering, I wanted it converted over to coil overs and front mounted rack and pinon but I can't find his number now Thanks in advance

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)
Re: Contact info for Ray at CAP auto parts? [Re: Cab_Burge] #1083383
09/27/11 12:53 AM
09/27/11 12:53 AM
Newport, Mi
Evil Spirit Offline
master
Evil Spirit  Offline
master

Newport, Mi
The conversation that I had with Ray at Milan shortly after he sold CAP to QA1 was pretty much that he was not interested in any further involvement in the suspension business. Between increased time needed for family obligations and his "real" job needing more of his involvement, he said it was time to get out of the suspension business and the aggravation of dealing with the day to day affairs of a suspension company where there are so many "internet experts". After the bashing that went on here on Moparts from some of our fine members, I don't know if that would carry any weight as to getting some tech advice from him now. If I see a mutual friend, I will inquire as to Ray's status, as far as if he wants contact on a public or personal basis. If he provides me with a contact number I will forward it to you.

Free advice and worth every penny...
Factory trained Slinky rewinder.........
Re: Contact info for Ray at CAP auto parts? [Re: Evil Spirit] #1083384
09/27/11 01:34 AM
09/27/11 01:34 AM
Bend,OR USA
C
Cab_Burge Offline OP
I Win
Cab_Burge  Offline OP
I Win
C

Bend,OR USA
Quote:

The conversation that I had with Ray at Milan shortly after he sold CAP to QA1 was pretty much that he was not interested in any further involvement in the suspension business. Between increased time needed for family obligations and his "real" job needing more of his involvement, he said it was time to get out of the suspension business and the aggravation of dealing with the day to day affairs of a suspension company where there are so many "internet experts". After the bashing that went on here on Moparts from some of our fine members, I don't know if that would carry any weight as to getting some tech advice from him now. If I see a mutual friend, I will inquire as to Ray's status, as far as if he wants contact on a public or personal basis. If he provides me with a contact number I will forward it to you.

Thanks, I will appreciate that Please tell him that I'm still trying to get the front fibreglas parts molds made

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)