Here's a link to some pics a buddy took (new camera) of some of the body work and reassembly of a car (RM23V0G100115) I bought in 1977 for $200 (bulkhead connector had shorted and started a good under-hood/dashboard fire.
70 4-sp. 6-bbl. Executive Lease (Y22) Road Runner

I never could afford to replace the original console, bucket seats, rear window defogger, and power windows, but by combining junkyard/garage sale/swap meet parts gathered from 5 different states, I was able to return it to road duty. It served me well making the trip from Salt Lake City (lived there until '96) to Gainesville (Gatornats) and back six times, Indianapolis (US Nats),and Seattle (NW Nats) nine times each, and other misc. trips pushing the mileage up to 178,000+ miles (speedo cabe broke in '92 or '93). By then, (1994) rust had also inflicted it's share of misery, so it was parked for a couple of years before it's resurection.

Unfortunately, I chose to sell it months after finishing (for $53,600 more than I bought it for 18 years earlier) to pay for a business degree I'll probably never need or use.
Since I bought the Road Runner back in 1977 (17 yrs. old) when muscle cars were poison and vans were hot, I decided to try a van for my new project (now that they are poison and musclecars are hot). At least I don't have to worry about hunting for years, then paying top dollar for crappy parts with the van project...

If your really bored, you can follw the low-buck adventures of Junkyard Jitters , my '77 Tradesman van (see link below).