Harbor Freight breakdown model. Hasn't failed me yet, knock on wood. picked a 225, 318, 360, 408, 451 and a Dodge Cummins Turbo-Diesel, With trans! BUT it did lose a wheel under the Cummins, one of the front ones. I wasnt there, but it was kinda scary from what I heard. Mine has the support bands from the rear legs up to the top of the ram. And I ditched the no grade fasteners for grade 8 bolts, the big ones. I can take it down and fit it in the back seat of my car, kinda cool. Needs a handle in the back though and better casters up front. When the guy broke the cast iron front caster wheel, he replaced them with hard rubber that seem harder to pivot naturally. Since it is a break down its a little less sturdy than a welded rigid frame, but I have a flat polished concrete floor so there is no bumps to make it rock and roll. Looks identical to American Tool, The one at NAPA, O'reilly and Pep Boys. Some have the straps, others do not but everything else is the same. BE SAFE! Anything can break...

12 Grand Caravan
06 T&C
02 T&C
96 Breeze
65 Barracuda "S"