Hello Everyone, like the title says I am closing up the vintage Mopar parts sales business after 15 years and moving full time back into my vintage Mopar repair, service and restoration business. Those that know me know I have been a professional restoration tech and ASE master tech and paint/bodyman for my entire life and have built multiple cars that appeared on covers of magazines. The used parts business is just taking up too much time for the return and frankly, I see the used parts business dying as the reproduction parts have just destroyed the market for most items. We are cleaning up the property, selling or crushing 70 or so A B E C Body parts cars selling the property next spring and moving to a different part of the country to set up a restoration and repair shop. I will be selling CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP and have 5 buildings full of parts to get sold. I really do not want to crush or scrap anything but will have to if the parts cars are not gone by January. I have included a couple pictures so you can see what I have to get moved.

This is an idea on some of the work I do. The 70 Challenger RT SE came to me as a bare painted shell and I have painted on the tail stripe, detailed the under side with the correct undercoat, completely rebuilt the rear end (including installing new gears and rebuilding the sure grip unit), painting all the interior floors and firewall, installing a new lower radiator support and blending the paint at the front rails, repairing a little rust pitting on the one rail and blending everything to match.

The 67 Dodge Monaco has been a long term project but is finally ready to reassemble. I just finished paint on Monday and it turned out excellent. I have over 300 hours in getting the car painted (this is after the metalwork) and the results are truly high end showcar. It was super hard to get these 9 foot long quarters dead straight and it took 6 prime and block sessions alone to get this done. The car was also a color change so that was very intense also.
Thanks to all the great customers I have had the privilege of helping with parts and I look forward to working on and restoring Mopar Muscle Cars for years to come.

IMG_2264.JPGIMG_2248 (1).JPG