Originally Posted By Sammy
What's the verdict on last nights episode?
Reaper is at his wits end with Quiff, I mean Chief.

The clique knows it can screw with Goad because if he screws up he'll be back in the crow bar motel.

I'd catch big quiff where no one could see us and show him how easy it would be to beat his ass with no one watching.

If that didn't correct his ghetto [censored], then maybe some time in the can would be worth it. I can't say because I don't know how much time he might get. He wouldn't need to bust him up big. Just punk that [censored] until he understands you are not a doormat.

I was also pissed that after Ryan and Chuckles decided to override the clique, the forced Reaper to defend his spot after he won and raced up.

I was just last week when the junk [censored] Pontiac puked something and no one made him run.

I don't like chicken [censored]. Don't know much about Oklahoma, but if the [censored] going on there went on where I grew up, there would be some pretty big dentist and doctor bills getting rung up.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston