Originally Posted By Spaceman Spiff
Originally Posted By madscientist
It should be if you lose you drop to number 10 and race back up. Piss on all that call back out [censored]. If you lose, crash, break, can't make the call or what ever you drop to 10.

It's the only way I can think to make them race up.

If I was Ryan I would have told big queef if his junk [censored] Pontiac can't make the call, I'm coming through and I'd have made daddy Dave run that procharged turd that night.

Seems a procharged car has a one or two run life span before it snaps the drive shaft.

Big queef would have done it.

And who in the hell runs an MSD 8 on a boost application? That needs a mag. That's just stupid.

How can you have 3-6 people all at number 10?

Should be, the bottom five guys get call outs first, starting with the #10 guy.
You can call out who ever you want. #10 can call out #1, if he wants. The same spot can’t be called out twice( 10 & 9 can’t both call out #1) spots still change hands, but damn, #1 is going to have to work for it to not drop right to #8.

That junk Pontiac has touched the high 3’s. Not to bad for a block that will except all factory components. And just a junk set of Edelbrock heads, that a set of LS heads could outflow.

You can't have 3-6 people at number 10. It would go in the order of who lost first. Guys would actually move up every time someone else lost. That would stop the who is going to run first.

You could move up without running, but it would stop the idiotic calling back out [censored].

If you ran first, and lost, you'd go to the 10 spot. You could call out number 9 or wait. Last night you would have picked up two spots before you called anyone out. So instead of calling out the number 9 guy you'd be calling out the number 7 car. Same guy, just up the ladder. Whoever raced last that night and lost would end up 10 for that week.

No one would get stuck like Ryan has been stuck at 3 and you wouldn't see the same guys racing in the same spot for weeks at a time.

Last night big queef would have lost and went to 10 even with his broke junk. Daddy Dave would have had to run Ryan without the [censored].

If you think about it, it makes sense.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston