Originally Posted By Al_Alguire
I rarely watch the show. I did see it last night. Chuck is a a$$ basically. He rolled which is leaving early and is not man enough to admit he made a mistake. Queef seems to make up rules as he goes. Or did they come up with a new rule that the #1 guy gets to choose when he races? Seems last year that policy would not have worked when it was NOT him. But as I say I rarely watch the show. BTW a black car wrecks next week you can do the math.

I can fill you in on a bit of what you missed.

There was a come to geebus meeting where they laid down some new rules and everyone agreed.
At the first race with the new rules, the big queef broke his own rules and nobody said a thing. The guy is a piece of work. He literally screwed off so they ran out of time by taking a bye run and then dicking the dog so he didn't have to race Ryan.

Then last week Chuck pulled the same crapola on Shane. He screwed off so he didn't have to race.

The only way to fix this stupid crap is the loser goes to number 10. Stop all the stupid call out softer a loss. That will make the pussies race. Last week big queef had a broken car and couldn't race so he screwed a guy from Florida.

The show is fast losing its appeal with all this crap. Big queef is the number 1 offender. He makes the rules as he goes. If he did me like he did Ryan he'd have gotten his ass whipped.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston