After being out of this for 30 years , everyday is an adventure in learning .

Fwiw: In other fields I have spent enormous amounts of time on forums, in study groups/ social media groups.
Most of these have a limited useful lifespan and then start disintegrating before generally coming to death .
It seems Moparts has been around a good while - much longer than most formats of this type .
Personalities here “ self manage “ much better than most, including upper end academic groups.
I might also comment on the grace / help shown to new people - extreamly friendly and helpful.

In my opinion - this is a rare place/ combination today and it is that way because of the quality of the people here.
No- I’m not blowing wind up your dresses - just seen a lot - it’s an honest assessment .

I haven’t physically met anyone yet but have talked by phone, e-mailed, messaged and done some financial/ goods transactions - all of which have been as they should be.
I know I can ask questions and get not only help, but options to consider.

I appreciate this place and the people that make it what it is.

One thing that’s both good and rather sad:
I can get better information/ data here than I can from The company’s we all purchase from.
Example : One can get much better data on Trick flow heads here than one can from Trick flow.
Another: One can get much better information/ data here than one can from Holley.
I won’t mention Indy much.

Thought the other day- need sticker: Designed by Moparts