Originally Posted By RustyM
As to my comments on this thread, which only further inflamed things it seems:

1. I have been helped greatly by many here.
Over 30 years away from cars/ racing and catching up as been both exciting and difficult .
The folks here have been incredibly helpful.

2. It’s in my nature to to see the best in folks, help resolve conflicts etc. I certainly should have realized with a forum this size and been around this long, there would be a few issues/ conflicts of opinion etc.

3. I’m a guy that thrives on “ think tank” type differences in thinking that usually produce excellent problem solving - I did not realize this thread contained more than that.

4. I’m so far behind in so many areas- emulsion certainly being one- I should have kept my mouth shut .

5. Andy has been helpful to me as has Dwayne , Thumper, Cab, Cm and so many others .
Please forgive my attempt at “ benefit of doubt “ causing greater inflammation .

I appreciate you all- more than you can imagine.

This Moparts team has saved me countless funds, time, mistakes - your really invaluable to many folks - truly .

Just thought you should know that on the wider scales of things- this digital shop makes a real difference because of all of you- differences not withstanding.

I can say I agree with everything you said here with the exception of your comment about being inflametory, some times things typed on a computer is misconstrued and /or misunderstood because tone of voice is missing and also facial or body language is not seen either, which make's it easier to understand how the person intended for the comment to be taken, is that what happened here? don't know, maybe, maybe not, but to me its over and in the past, I am glad it didn't kill the post like so many times before, so to me I see where you did NO wrong and maybe we all can learn some technical stuff. up

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.