A member reached out and I now have a new old unused Edelbrock Street tunnel Ram on the way. I also have 2 new Edelbrock 500 carbs on the way. Very cool. Ive been paying Child support on time, never fell behind and not complaining since 2002 and that commitment will be done this May 20th. That coupled with my purchase of a very modest small home (and overtime) have put in a position to where I have $$ to spend on my toy. (71 Demon with a 1971 360). With a little pain I decided I dot want to risk running a flat tappet cam. You know-the failures even with proper blend oil. So Im thinking Hughes for a hyd roller cam lifters springs retainers (235-240 dur @ .050.) I like Mancinis house brand iron adjustable rocker arms. I already have .030 over KB107 hypereutectic pistons I purchased brand new second hand in 2003. My heads are J heads with punched out 2.02 intake and common sense ported and polished by me (not hogged out.) Headers are Dougs 453 with 1 5/8 primaries. A friend gave me his perfect functioning TCI super street fighter converter a decade ago (yes TCI is not well recommended but I verified it worked well on the street in his car and it was free!) Trans is good to go 727 with full man reverse VB and deep pan. Rear is an 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91s and Yukon axles. OEM discs front-drum rear. I think that covers it. 28" tall rear tires. Car will honestly never make it to the strip but Id want it capable of easy 12s with traction IF I raced it.

Keep old mopars alive.