Originally Posted By dartman366
... I aquired a set of billet metering blocks... have 4 emulsion ports and one has a plug and the rest have none, per side...

Sounds like QFT/Proform 4-emulsion blocks (same thing except the anodized color). As an FYI, I've cut-n-pasted something about those blocks that I posted recently on another forum:

"I've had 2 sets of the QFT/Proform 4-emulsion billet blocks and their emulsion orifice sizing has been all over the place. The specs I found indicated the as-drilled e-holes are supposed to be .028", and they say to open up the pre-drilled hole to about .050" if you're going to convert to screw-in jets.

The first set ranged from .024" to .028", so I equalized them all to .028". The second set was just under .027" on one block and just over .029" on the other. For that set I simply opened the undersized holes to .029" and figured I'd drill 'em all bigger if I decide to change sizes in the future. The siphon breaks were different between the two blocks, too. The other thing to check are the sizes of the pre-drilled IFRs & PVCRs, which I've also found to vary quite a bit from what advertised specs I can find.

I still think that the QFT & Proform parts are drilled by blind monkeys given how poorly they're done and how inconsistent their sizes can be, too. "Quality Control"... what's that?"

Definitely give 'em the scope before just pluggin' holes and slapping them on.

Are you aware of any other mods that were done to the 8082 as part of the E85 conversion? IIRC, those mods often include changing the sizes of the booster passages to support the additional fuel required for an alcohol tune. That type of thing needs to be "rolled back", if so.