Ok first off new to the forum I live and breath MOPAR! Have three of them now! 2012 6.7 mega cummins! 2005 392 hemi front mount turbo! And soon to be 2005 6.7 cummins swapped 1500!

Any way to the ? At hand. I have a a518/46rh trans I built it awhile back using the PATC stage 3 700hp kit and used the Fairbanks kit and set it to competition. Trans worked like a dream then I wanted more fun so went to the tfod-3 full manual. I went back and swapped the few springs that were changed back to stock and then swapped what was needed with the tfod kit. I was getting the slightest of what I would think was an overlap on the 2-3 shift and I was going to install the restrictive to fix this issue but then it all went south.

I now have a new issue. The 1-2 2-3 shifts now under decent accel or wot will bond to the point of tire drag and driveline lock every time at any rpm. Here’s the kicker if I take say 1 to any rpm and hold steady in a no load type sense and shift it is crisp and clean dead on same with 2nd gear and even 3-4. My issue is this only happens with a decent load on an accel.

The governor is blocked off per the instructions and line pressure screw is set to 2.25 turns out the TV arm is wedged at around 75-80% range.

Anyone have an idea of where to look. I have billet front Servo cover only stock piston with new seals and billet accumulator piston with solid block in there and the OD piston also.