Originally Posted By Dave Hall
I DVRed the show because I knew your race would be at the end. Your car didn't even do much of a burnout? I'm surprised JJ didn't get a $200 side bet with you after laughing about your Mopar. You are pretty damn lucky that you weren't beside her. What was the camera crew like? Young guys? Old guys? Do they have an interest in racing? Did the director say anything to you? For a staged show, they should have some safety people on the big end. That could have been bad with a fire. I personally wouldn't have my car anywhere near those hillbillies. I guess the show will rage on until they kill someone.

Camera crew was all young,male and female, producer and director were couple guys in early 30s I guess. The producer was the reason my eyes are wide open lol. He was next to the camera trying to get me to express excitement lol

They had safety there, the car caught on fire when they rolled it on its wheels. The ambulance and fire truck rolled in right before we started. Cops everywhere.

That was my only hit on the street, no test runs on there road at all. I thought it left ok..

I was 2nd pair out but the SHOW was diffrent order.