Finally getting started on a long awaited project, factory 340 powered 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye. Been saving up, scraping together, trading and flipping parts to finally put together my childhood dream of owning one of these. Having nearly 25 1971-72 Chargers over the years, this sweetheart of a car was found here in California after the second owner and son decided they could not do the work and decided to sell. Came with built sheet, numbers matching everything 98k original miles and even has paperwork the original owner, which was a little old lady from Washington. It was a hard car to find as I was looking for blue car with no vinyl top, no hide-away headlight and a clean body to work with. Sadly with bad health and constant work conditions always coming up, it sat for 6 years before I could get started on it. Luckily one of my best friends Mike out of Watsonville, CA decided I needed a hand and made me a buddy's offer to get the car going. SWEET! He knew my health kept me from a lot of things, but said he wanted to see me in a done muscle car for once and said we could whip this car together for cheap if we worked together. So here is my car and will be posting pics and info on it as we do the work and inch through the progress.

IMG_6699.JPGIMG_6701.JPGIMG_6702.JPGIMG_6703.JPG