Originally Posted By RylisPro
It means everything to me. I have no idea if the guy selling me a used trans had previously dropped it or not? Why would you sell a used T56 Magnum anyways as they are great transmissions that anyone would want, unless there is something wrong with it and that person selling needed to get rid of it. Used parts work for you and thats aweome! More power to you as well as cash in your wallet. I just personally do not trust any used parts.

With a brand new trans, everything is 100% good which leaves no doubt. Parts also have a finite life span as well. Nothing raced and abused lasts forever.

Did you buy your cuda new? Are you sure it wasn't abused previously? laugh2 And btw, even new parts break.

If someone can afford 20k for a hellcat crate engine/harness, then they can afford a new t56 or a built one built beyond what they need. But a viper spec t56 meets the specs needed and most have under 10k miles on them. Bigger problem is the clutch/bellhousing. As quicktime bells designed to fit the earlier cars aren't big enough for a twin disc you would get in a new challenger.