Originally Posted By GRAYBO
Originally Posted By GRAYBO
Story is better than Fiction: Guy bought two cars from a dealership in Eau Claire, PA. 1 Hemi Bird, 1 440 6bbl Bird. Wrecked the Hemi in 1978ish. Sold the Car to the man I bought it from in 1978ish. Car has not been PA inspected since 1976. Guy I bought the car from drove it very little when a young man. Parked it in PA weather for 5 years then sent it to uncle in Fort Myers FLA. At this time nose cone is getting pretty bad. Trunk floor has some issues. Uncle was not a restoration expert and decided to spray bomb the car to "preserve" it. Whole car is brown rustolem primered. Found 4 rusted spray cans in trunk.

Okay, I was wrong! Imagine that! I just spoke to the original owner of the car. His father bought the car from a Plymouth dealer in Etna, PA called Krebs and King. The license plate frame on my car still has the name on it. He sold it to the man I bought it from due to health issues. I'm gonna do some research on KREBS and KING.

Krebs and King was right on Rt 8 in Etna for years, still exists in a new location as Krebs Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, still on Rt 8, but farther north in Gibsonia PA. They used to have a swap meet every spring at the dealership