Originally Posted By hemicar1971
Ran the 110 Pump back when that was all you could get, for a while and it did drop in different locations on a pass. I also ran a very big line and big filter with no kinks and slow curves in the line up to the regulator that was beside the Carbs. Being a stick car with a violent leave I knew I needed more pump. I would spend the money on it once and buy a better pump. There are a lot of fuel pumps that do a much better job than the 110 Pump and are not that much more money. Usually a pump pushes better than it pulls so location of the type of pump you are using has an effect of performance of the pump.

are you talking about a electric pump? Because a mechanical pump develops a significant amount of vacuum on the suction side(10 inches of mercury on a stock pump)unlike a electric pump. I have never tested a HP pump to see how much vacuum it pulls.

To the OP, it's clear that the majority opinion is you need a very large pump. A 140 GPH pump from clay smith that, he claims, supports 1300HP might get you by.
http://www.claysmithcams.com/mopar-b-426-chrysler-hemi/

I give up.

Joe

Without Data, you’re just another guy with an opinion.