Originally Posted By OhioMopar
Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
Heck I didn't even start watching the games (football) till the 10th game of the season after all the disrespect to our Nations flag. I just saw what went down last season and how Chief climbed up the list by others bowing out (kissing his butt). He got called out on it so he's trying his best to right the wrong. Chuck had a killer set-up week after week and for a change it was nice to see (the spitter) win. You better stick to reading (dyno posts) and believing everything you read.

It was good to see Chuck kick butt. I would like to see him come around Ryan again. I'm sure everyone will eat Crow, pun intended when Chief starts to go back up.
"You don't have a clue what you're talking about. The dyno that I use sends a lot of engines to the track and the track times back up the dyno numbers."
Just keep patting yourself on the back about how great you are. Someone will believe it. Obviously not people that are actually in the profession, but someone will.hahahaha

Ya right just a bunch of dyno queens. Hey shouldn’t you be busy listing your stuff for sale. Lol.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time