Originally Posted By ccdave
Originally Posted By Silver70
Originally Posted By ccdave
Originally Posted By justinp61
[quote=pittsburghracer]“ gang shoulder signals “ lol.

They say to me "I'm a wanna be tough guy" but then again I'm not up on gang signals because here in rural W. KY we don't have them. Maybe ccdave can translate for all of us who aren't in the know. biggrin

That’s easy up

The paid outlaw street reality characters dress act and play the roll of tough street gang banger thugs because Pilgrim Meda Group has studied all of the demographics and statistical data they paid for to put a product out there that will capture as many viewers as possible in order to make money popcorn

Yo lock [/quote

I get what your doing here... stirthepot But gang banger thugs? If these guys are what you consider to be that, then you need to get out more.

Take a closer look at my post and you will see that I said “act and play the roll”.

Have a beer and chill yo..... drinking

I did read your post... One guy wears his hat without a bent brim and pulls his socks up. Another has a long goatee. What's gang banger about that? Then the rest of the guys, daddy dave, farm truck, doc, monza etc.... all part of the cast, thugs too?

Like I said I get your trying to stir the pot or maybe just get the post locked... but still don't get your logic of saying how these people are thugs or whatever. In the real world, there's millions of people who aren't thugs that dress and act like these guys.