1971 Superbee Saginaw pump with keyed shaft and return line pointed at 9pm on backside - Has a curved bend coming out then it looks like it's spot welded to backside then comes straight out at 9 pm

Tried to order a rebuilt power steering pump for my 71 Superbee from all the local jobbers , everyone of them came with what looked like a new style square type GM reservoir with the return line hose pointed up

Tried doing a little research here , and it seems to Bee the normal direction I guess on these jobbers

Year One and Classic Industries claim to come with the correct reservoir at a price

My reservoir is all dented up like I was using a pry bar in the last 30 years I guess for tightening the belt
Who knows

I have a newly rebuilt 432 Stroker motor and detailed engine compartment and of course now this Saginaw pump decides to leak and look like ****

What are my options

Anybody rebuild these if I send out ? Reputable and make them look nice and pretty
Already have the lines and brackets off - Got the pulley Off also and it looks bent , keyed pulley

Is it something I could do ? Kits , Bearings , Seals ?

Hell I just put a 432 Stroker together

Bottom line it looks like the reservoir is the only thing holding these rebuilt units back from jobbers

Thanx Scott

Last edited by bee1971; 12/25/17 05:42 PM.

1971 Dodge Charger Superbee
2011 Ram Sport 1500 Quad Cab Deep Water Blue Loaded
Siberian Huskies