there you go. swap the 85 harness to the 89 and have the 85 chassis for parts. (I prefer to do this rather than hacking the 89 harness)

they should have 727 with the correct output shaft/tailhousing/xfer mount. so you just need a BB 727 housing,TF-2 shift kit, 727 rebuild kit. (CRT)

hedman headers 79250 are the best fit for 2x & 4x4 chassis (same header Bouchillon sell in their BB swap kit)

all the BB engine parts can be had from 440source & Bouchillon or used here on moparts. I used 78 non a/c truck pieces.

heck just parting out good lift gates can be good $ as well as fenders doors and small stuff.

got my 85 apart for paint and fender bolts/cage nuts (Jesus clips) were rusted and broken so I just spent the day in the U-pull scratching up door/TG rod clips/fender bolts/cage nuts/throttle studs/PTK flat bars/linkage/throttle springs...ect. spent 4.00$ for 2 hand full of small pieces.

look at prices on ebay for fenders doors and some of the smaller stuff..100$ for sun visors! REALLY? those 1/4s and roofs are going to be gold someday soon.

I scored a spare set of nice rust free doors/core support/inner fenders/steer box/steer colum/ wire harness/front 86 grill for 350$

I will take 2 front fenders if you got them? LOL!