His stuff caught my eye while I was walking around at the Nats. I have Unlimited Fiberglass bumpers on the front and back of my '72 Cuda. I reused the factory steel brackets on the back and cobbled together some front brackets that I have never been really happy with. John had some nice front bumper brackets on display. Unfortunately, when I mounted my front bumper, I didn't use the factory spacing for the bolts through the bumper and I used Dzus Fasteners rather than bolts. John's factory replacements were 19" spacing (see pic). He said that he would work with me to put together a custom bracket if I was interested. It's still on my ToDo list. Pics are of front brackets for 70-72 Cuda.

170812CudaFrontBumperBrackets01_small.jpg170812CudaFrontBumperBrackets02_small.jpg170812CudaFrontBumperBracketsBoltHoleSpacing_small.jpgphoto 2.PNG
Last edited by rumblefish72; 12/04/17 10:39 AM.

1972 Pro-Street 'Cuda, 500" Eagle stoker B Block, Eddy RPM heads, Victor Manifold, 850 Mighty Demon, Hemi 4 Speed, Dana 60 w/4.88 gears - Built by Hansen Racing Middlesex - NJ