Hey guys, I'm eliminating extra wires, and shortening the length and width of the harness from a 91 Dakota harness so it will work in my "new" 39 Dodge pickup.

I have an 87 Dakota FSM, but the 91 has different wire colors, a column with a clockspring, and different connectors.

I would like a pin out for the blue wire harness connector for the part of the harness going towards the rear, the connector is just outside the cab. I need to know what the wires in that connector run to, and the color of those wires. It will save me the work of pulling the harness off the frame, and remove the tape so I can see where the wires go.

I also need a diagram for the cruise control and brake light switch. The colors in the 87 book do not match up with the 91 colors, and the 91 has/had the clockspring in the column with the switches on the wheel. I'm intending to use an older style column and switches.

I'm getting close to this thing moving under its own power, so I can move it in and out of the garage to work on, without manually pushing it. I should take new pictures, but frankly, it pretty much looks the same as it did after the 1st mach up, but now has a drive train. Thanks, Gene