There was a local friend of Dan's that stepped in without compensation and did a pretty good job of sorting out all the in works projects. The landlord also was very accommodating. Locating all the parts for my in progress engine build took a bit work. I think I came up short on one item, but under the circumstances, its hard to complain. I (and Dan to some degree) was probably deficient in not maintaining a better paper trail. We all are grown ups and things happen that no one can expect. I can only speak for myself. The big issue, for anyone who had stuff at his warehouse, the whole matter was probably not handled by the letter of the law, ie we got lucky, in that probate should have quarantined the entire operation, and taken a year to sort out the assets and parts, much to the chagrin of all the engine owners involved. I hope everyone else had satisfactory resolution. There was not much static here on Moparts on this aspect, so I'm assuming everyone else was made whole. Dan always treated me right. I have another motor he built that has never been fired. I'm hesitant to run it, as if there is anything wrong, I don't want to disparage his memory.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.