Thanks guys. I'm on a mission to get this thing running and moveable under its own power. As is, I need to push it by hand in and out of the garage when I have a chance to work on it. Too soon we will be covered by snow and the push by hand will be done. If it doesn't move on its own, I will have to work on it outside in the weather, or more likely, I'll be done with it until spring.

The way its looking now, I'm probably not going to use much of the dash stuff. I'm not using the Dakota column because it has the clockspring in it and I don't want to deal with that. I'll be using an older 80s style column with the wipers and cruise on the stalk (the dimmer will be relocated to the floor). The 80s column I have is a better fit than the Dakota would have been in this cab. About the only stuff that looks like its staying are the lights (light switch looks like the older ones) and the wipers (adapted to the current column switch), because they are the intermittent style. The wiper system in this 39 Dodge cab is above the windshield, I'm not sure how this Dakota system will fit up there. That will be a project for another day.

Today I started the project of installing modern minivan bucket seats (not front seats) onto 80s style 6 way power seat brackets and into the 39 Dodge truck cab. Gene