Just throwing this out there . I have a 1947 Dodge D24? 4dr suicide doors all original car , flat head 6 fluid drive .CAR IS 97 % complete Motor cranks but i have not tried to start it. It needs floor pans and trunk pans ,and exterior paint. Right side windshield has a crack and passenger door glass has a crack,All windows roll up and down and it has 4 wing glass vents , 2 in front and 2 in back.Doors open and close like new ! This is a great starting point for a full restore or Street rod project! Car had sit in a barn since 1970 when last registered and driven. The interior is original and in great shape except for headliner which has rotted out ALL THE BOWS are are in place ! All the tires are up and holding air ! I have another set of 4 - 600x16 Firestone bias tires that are like new ! I HAVE A CLEAR TITLE to this car! $5000 obo !
Please serious inquires ! Sorry unable to post photos on here but will gladly text to you.
So if interested in this car please TEXT or CALL Leo at 618-363-5898, Leave message if you call! I will call or text back asap.
I am retired so please leave a message !!!