Hello All,

1) Does anyone know if the Holley Dominator or HP systems can be used as plug-n-play for G3? If no, can it be made to work?

2) Mopar EFI kit that has the unlocked ECU, harness, accel pedal:

Other than running the "as loaded" Mopar tune on the ECM, is there an aftermarket software that can access/tune this ECM as a stand-alone system?

3) Application: Thinking out loud and for group conversation...

Purchase a new or used 6.4 Apache, install tall Ritter intake (use stock fuel injectors), lock out cam phaser, disable MDS, add headers, custom chassis dyno tune and go for it!

I have a decently light weight, tube chassis car project that I've been married to for 10 years now and I'm on the fence about my engine options. I recently sold off the big block engine parts I had and all I have left is a bare 400 block. So, I'm basically starting from zero as far as an engine goes. I really don't know if I want to invest heavily into the BB stuff and I'm thinking it makes sense to use a platform that has parts readily available off the shelf.

As mentioned, the car is a light tube chassis car setup for a RB and 727. Not too much involved to put in a G3 and change mid-plate to SB 727. My intent is for weekend fun and a reliable bracket car.

Many thanks to the folks who I've PM'ed and/or spoke with on the phone about this, over the last several months. I'm just throwing this out to the public for some chat...I would like to finish this project and maybe just need some moral support...

Last edited by moparmitch; 10/30/17 06:51 PM.