Any chance anyone has ever crossed paths with a 1970 440-6 bench seat four speed. WM23V0G103960 B7 blue with light blue C- stripe. Volo Auto Consigned this car in 1992 stating " ordered new from "Grand Spaulding Dodge". I have folders full of receipts and spoke with owner who repainted in 1983 and shown at " The World of Wheels Chicago" Pics in original paint and after painted. Gregory Banner he purchased from in 1981. Anything before that i can not confirm. He sold to "Todd Pleasnick in 84, he found buildsheet and started authenticating car and correcting details. Sold to John W Merritt who consigned with VOLO and car went south. All receipts from 81-92 are downtown Chicago. Also told it was ordered to race, engine blown early. 8/11/69 built, 1/18/70 warranty block. Vietnam Vet who did not return. Sat for several years. Showing 20K miles in 1983. .Just purchased trying to track all owners and build sheet. Thinking maybe some old school Chicago Mopar guys might remember these names. Would love to know all i can about the old girl.Thanks for taking time to read.

Thanks

Last edited by B2BigBlockShaker; 11/02/17 11:33 PM. Reason: Update Info