have a 2006 Fleetwood Highlander Niagara for sale. I am the second owner. Fleetwoods are considered the Cadillac of pop up campers and they have the nice aluminum roofs unlike the Colemans of this era that were prone to cracking. The camper will need some work but I've already done some work to it. It has heat, ac, hardwalled bathroom, heatstrip on the A/C unit, microwave, cd player and speakers, range and oven, two king size beds on the ends and another bed on the slide out dinette. It also has a double sink and decent size fridge. It has lots of storage. It has an awning (bag needs reattached) and an outdoor propane grill and two propane tanks as well as alloy wheels and dexter ez grease hubs. It has a bunch of new parts with no miles on them; new tires, bearings repacked and new grease seals, new deep cell battery and box (new vent covers for the fridge (not shown in pictures). It needs a cleaning on the fabric and re-treatment of water proofing. It needs some electrical work. It needs a crack fixed in the bathroom floor and a few other minor things. It was stored for a while so just needs to finish refreshing. I have a bunch of other new parts for it that will come if I get the asking price (cleaning and waterproofing chemicals, water hose inlet for tank, bungee cords for the beds and other misc items in the last two pics). I don't have to sell it and just am too busy right now so testing the waters. Serious inquiries only, no tire kickers. This camper retails for 6500-7500 with these features so with some elbow grease, it should be a nice investment for someone. Value wise on the trade would be $4500 with all the parts that I have for it and that are on it.

Trade wise it would be a Mopar muscle car valued around the same or higher than my camper. Would also consider a rear wheel drive v8 extended cab/crew cab Dodge Ram. Prefer a hemi on the truck. May add cash for a good trade. Located in Northern VA. moparsforlife@hotmail.com

Attachments
100_2244.JPG

100_2251.JPG

100_2253.JPG

100_2523.JPG